Looks like a lot of people dissatisfied with the game have left the forums

I’ll admit: I’ve said it. I think it is fine. It’s not perfect, it’s not as good as it’s been in the past, but it’s still fine.

1 Like

I’ll believe it when I see it.

I don’t really think PVP is in a great spot but… I will say that arena feedback is an endless cycle of “X is broken” and I don’t think they’ll ever get it “right”

Alpha - there was no real feedback because it was nothing but world pvp if you were lucky to find someone to fight

Beta - “damage is too high!”

Blizz nerfs damage

Season 1 - “games are going to 70% dampening, healers are too strong”

Blizz rebalances healers

“Games are still going to 70%!”

Blizz adds Maledict trinkets

“These trinkets are too strong, I’m dying too easily!”

Blizz nerfs Maledict trinkets

“Games are still going to 70%! Nerf healers!”

Blizz nerfs healer mana regen across the board

Mixture of:

“Games are still going to 70%, buff damage!”
And
“I can’t find healers in LFG. Healing isn’t fun.”

And when/if they do buff damage, people will be dying too fast again and the cycle will continue.

midway through legion we had over 60,000 guilds clearing content now we have just over 20,000, people are leaving in masses for sure because legion had more exciting world content for keep you occupied than battle has.

5 Likes

Not one mention of the huge healer nerfs we’ve seen or the various mana regen changes.

1 Like

I extremely love BFA
but I can’t freely describe to why
I love soo much BFA without end up to get suspected from the forum
because many of you are going to get offended
and report me to just express my personal opinion
so this time I just limit myself to say
:heart:BFA is the best World of Warcraft Expansion EVER:heart:

1 Like

Oh I fully believe he was. But since he did not outright say it, if I were to accuse someone, they’d just reply “stop putting words in my mouth, I didn’t say that”.

Even though the implication is literally putting words in my mouth.

I think “fine” is a really broad term that can mean a lot of things to a lot of people in this context.

Will WoW survive? Sure. In that context its fine. Its not near maintenance mode, going bankrupt, etc, like many people state.

Are there things I feel strongly about that need to be fixed/changed/worked on? Definitely. In that context its not fine.

According to metacritic user ratings its by far the lowest rated WoW expansion, sitting at 3.1 out of 10. Not many agree you.

2 Likes

I don’t believe that anymore.

The forums serve as kind of a “dump.” It is a place where people feel they have a voice, when they really don’t.

I only see the forums making a difference when some crazy bug/exploit is discovered.

People are done wasting their time and Money with BFA, why stick around? Theres far better things to do with my time than play BFA, its WoW at its worst.

9 Likes

and I :heart: it even more but I can’t tell you why
for the same reason I previously posted

I totally agree
they should stop whining about it
since they’re doing the same thing every times
and send me all the gold and goodies to me

1 Like

Then buy those store mounts, quick! And make sure to send Lore a Valentine’s day card!! Bonus points if you send him a normal one, and a titanforged version

2 Likes

I find this notion interesting.

There are far better things to do with your time than play BFA. Like complain on a message board about a game you no longer play?

That is an odd assessment on the value of your time.

I did I bought two
and I :heart: them

You mean by Blizz? They posted it.

Not sure how they did it with a straight face, or if they actually did.

WoW was once great, nothing wrong with checking in on a game I once enjoyed to see any updates on its current state or future plans is there?

6 Likes

Not at all. But I guess I have a different idea of what constitutes “checking in on a game to see if there are updates”

But hey, you do you. And I don’t mean that sarcastically. So don’t take it as such, please.

I meant in you laundry list. I’m saying it was vastly incomplete to address healers not having fun without the biggest reason why they aren’t.

Well I did mention it actually

I also play a healer currently. I just post here on my Warlock.

I still see a fair bit, but anything more than crying seems to be more focused in the class forums and “bfa items and classes” forum.

I imagine some people quit and some folks just realized nothing was going to change and are sucking it up. They will come out of the woodwork when the next Q&A ask your question post goes up.

There are threads on this currently going around. I’ve seen 2 this week at least.

I think the new forums in general have sort of changed the way topics are discussed… not capping mean conversations go on longer, so your seeing less spamming of the same topics…

I think the way topics are shown to you by the system weeds this out too - the sort up top - “latest” does not = “new”