Looks like a lot of people dissatisfied with the game have left the forums

What’s the point of posting feedback? If i wanted to be ignored i’d just try to call my mother.

10 Likes

Belittling those that dissent implies that.

/yawn

I wonder if you actually know what the term means…

6 Likes

Gotcha. I was just curious. I was never a fan of BC, but with demon hunters in Legion I took a second look at it and it’s really grown on me. Wrath was great; the Lich King and death knight lore is my favorite in the entire property.

Well, white knighting was originally tied to defending a girl on the internet so you’re not really using it correctly.

2 Likes

Yet I am pointing out that the OP has what…48 posts and 16 of them are creating threads that are nothing but bashing Blizzard.

I didn’t know that merely “pointing out facts” is white knighting. That raises an interesting point.

If facts = white knights

What does that make the opposing side?

I am sincerely curious as to your definition of white knight, so that we can be on the same page.

2 Likes

Nope. Its been around much longer than 3rd wave feminism and has nothing to do with gender.

2 Likes

When was chess invented?

1 Like

LoL, thats what you do on here? Gotta be kidding me…

4 Likes

A lot of people seem to unjoy it lately.

I’m talking about the internet, obviously, because you’re using it as an internet term.

1 Like

You displayed you don’t understand the term. Put down the shovel.

1 Like

Based on this thread alone, those giving feedback haven’t left at all.

Yes or No.

Does the OP have a large percentage of his over all posts being threads created that are designed to talk negatively about Blizzard/WoW?

So define the term for us simpletons.

1 Like

Why bother with feedback when it will be ignored? Class feedback was booming during beta as well as azerite issues… What happened? Nothing… Well besides a CM saying yes we should’ve listened.

10 Likes

I’m still here… but… I’ve kind of given up on the blues and mods.

3 Likes

I feel like most of the posts on GD are people dissatisfied with the game who stay subbed for some reason and come here every day to start a new thread.

1 Like

I don’t see the same people creating the so called “wow hating” threads. Those are different people.

However I see the same 4-6 people parroting the “wow is fine” in every thread…

13 Likes

Why are you lying?

Considering I have never said “WoW is fine”, I hope you aren’t referring to me. :slight_smile:

You know he was. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: