Looking for welcoming tauren guild

I have just resigned up to try out wow again after some time away. Before, I focused more on orc and troll lore and RP, but when I logged back in I noticed I had this tauren paladin that I decided to level up. I would love to find a guild, community channel, or even group of people to play with while exploring who the tauren are.

I have heard about some tauren focused events, something called mulgore mondays and story circles on sundays, and may check those out if they are still around. I must admit that I know very little about the tauren and therefore very little about how to interact without possibly making people roll their eyes at the effort so I might just be observing for a while. I would especially enjoy finding a group to kinda explore the character with. I would even be willing to weave my own character’s personal story, which is very bare bones because figuring everything out on your own is very daunting, around and into this guild or groups. I really just wanna RP and explore what the tauren are all about.

4 Likes

I would highly recommend The Wolfmane Tribe! They’re a bunch of great folks and have been around for quite a while. They definitely know what’s up with tauren RP :>

9 Likes

I don’t know about any tauren guilds, but that’s one sexy name you got there.

2 Likes

Wolfmane Tribe is Bestmane Tribe. Or Bestwolf. Or Wolfbest. But not Manebest. That’s weird.

3 Likes

I’ve only been with them for a couple weeks and only RPed once due to my stupid overnight work schedule but I can definitely say that OOCly they are amazing and welcoming people. My schedule just changed so I’ll be able to actually attend some events so hopefully in the future I can speak upon the RP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hello there! Wolfmane reporting! Hi, OP! We would be more than happy to have you with us in any capacity that you are comfortable with! We can help you learn more of the Tauren both IC and OoC. We are pretty laid back.

And thank you to all our friends here! Much love! Especially you, Nakira! <3

2 Likes
3 Likes

Blockquote I don’t know about any tauren guilds, but that’s one sexy name you got there.

I didn’t realize it was related to this comment when you ran into me in game being on a different character. That was kinda cool. I also didn’t put the name connection together at first

Blockquote I’ve only been with them for a couple weeks and only RPed once due to my stupid overnight work schedule but I can definitely say that OOCly they are amazing and welcoming people. My schedule just changed so I’ll be able to actually attend some events so hopefully in the future I can speak upon the RP :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I have looked into them a bit on their website and actually ran into a couple in game. They were really nice.

Blockquote Hello there! Wolfmane reporting! Hi, OP! We would be more than happy to have you with us in any capacity that you are comfortable with! We can help you learn more of the Tauren both IC and OoC. We are pretty laid back.
And thank you to all our friends here! Much love! Especially you, Nakira! <3

In relation to the above, last night y’all were doing your story circle thing in the village in Mulgore. I was on my warrior alt I had just started and am enjoying the zone with. I didn’t want to interrupt an already in progress, and close to ending, RP thing so I didn’t say anything but I did talk to a member about her TRP which looked nice, and she was probably one of the nicest people I have spoken to in game. It was really refreshing, especially since most people just ignore the lower levels like my tiny little level 10 at the time lol.

I may round back that way tonight if people are there again because I would like to see how the interaction works and see if others match up. I tend not to know how to jump in sometimes, esp when I am not confident on the lore like with tauren, but even the short exp I had watching last night was really nice.

Edit: I’m not entirely sure how to do the multiple quotes like everyone else in one post. I thought the blockquote function would do it but I guess not. :neutral_face:

1 Like

gets ready to suggest Wolfmane
notices they’ve been suggested a few times already
Heck.

1 Like

Ahh, so that was you! I am glad you came by and am ecstatic that you had a positive experience so far. As a guild leader I feel that it is my obligation to try and promote kindness and friendliness not just within our guild but throughout the game. It is one of my goals to promote a friendly and welcoming community on WRA and beyond.

Tonight we will be in Thunder Bluff doing rp with the server. All are welcome! Feel free to come by and observe or jump into the rp! Just know that I will not think less of you for not knowing Tauren lore. We all start somewhere and I was once a beginner myself. Please feel free to whisper me even if I am role player. My response times will just be a little slower. I will most likely be on my shaman Huwah like last night.

I know the feeling of uncertainty when it comes to playing characters of races that I personally don’t know all the lore of. Take Night Elves for instance. They are one of my other favorite races but I don’t know all the details about playing one. I gave my druid silver eyes and was called out on it (in a friendly manner) that druids have gold eyes. I now know that golden eyes is a sign of druidic potential in that race. It was embarrassing that people could tell that I was still somewhat of a novice on their lore but it was a learning experience.

And as far as low levels, we have never been ones to ignore them outright. We may be confused by ones actions, wondering if they are IC or trying to troll from time to time. Back in the day we used to run into characters leveling all the time and some would even join our events if they wanted. The more the merrier I say. All levels are welcome at our events (game willing) and in our guild.

Anyway, I have said a lot and should probably cut it off here. I am sorry for all the text but this is how I get when I get excited. I wish you the best and hope that we can talk again in the future!

4 Likes

The sentiment is appreciated all the same! <3

1 Like