Looking for Skimpy? I've got you (Un)Covered!

Wow, this must have been a ton of work. It deserves appreciation, well done!

BTW, shouldn’t the chest piece of my transmog count? There’s in green, white and red versions.

I even have a red version of the outfit. I’d love to find matching pieces to also make a white ranger look.

https://i.imgur.com/6Ji9lor.png
https://i.imgur.com/j8LziCC.png
2 Likes

I love the Enchanted Throium plate one. The one on the far left. The colours. They are all very nice to be honest in that picture. So sad it’s plate.

Nice work on the post. You made me realize they did make a tiny effort in WoD for these types of transmogs. Legion the demon hunters ended up with all that stuff.

It’s kinda bizarre to me how I find most of these mogs are so old and outdated. Blizzard likes to treat it like it’s taboo.
When it’s like in every single mmorpg.

I did try and fight for the Blood Elf heritage armor when I first seen it. You know, to actually look like the female Blood Elf version. (Cinematics, posters etc) I felt like I got scoffed at.

When it’s like I was just trying to tell you what you are obviously lacking in your game. Compared to majority of others.

Edit: I was trying to link the armor I like but I cannot. Hopefully people can understand.

1 Like

Lol, there isn’t anyone out there that is nearly as in depth and good at this as Lull with baseline models. Most the other “Armorkini Masters” heavily edited their game files and images to even compete and then were surprised when they were actioned for doing so.

Nah nah nah son, if there is one people who has Armorkini’s on true lock down and does not resort to model editing its Lull. Yall just be beyond jelly of her work and dedication to her passion project here.

4 Likes

I doubt it.

I feel like I just scrolled through some kind of lightly-dirty WoW magazine.

Bookmarked.

1 Like

woohoo!

glad to see the return of this thread… even though i prefer to stay mostly covered, because i’ve got thunder-thighs. :cloud_with_lightning::leg:

2 Likes

You seem to be pretty obsessed with skimpy mogs… o _o

This is the first useful and informative thread I’ve ever seen on this forum. Mods sticky this plz.

8 Likes

Leather lacks low waist bottoms. There are only a few that are well below the belly button.

In fact, i think there are only 2 models. The Peerless Leggings and the X-52 pilot’s leggings. I THINK those are the only two that are low waist.

1 Like

You are right, that should be up on here. Thank you, and I’ll get those added in in the morning. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found the sets! There’s actually a fourth brown variant I wasn’t aware of!

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1385/bear-oiled-chainmail-recolor

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/item=14554/cloudkeeper-legplates goes well with the truesilver set.

1 Like

Oh Lull, as passionate as ever about skimpy 'mogs.

Glad to see some things never change! Thanks for compiling all of this!

4 Likes

Always thought it was kinda weird how LEATHER is the most prudish armor type.

3 Likes

I remember a guide by the same name. Pretty sure there hasn’t been any skimpy armor since Cataclysm with the exception of the thunderlord leathers in WoD. It’s like lofty/jade, saltstone, barbaric/ceremonial/thunderlord, farmhandvest/blackmageweave. And maybe hide everything else or find shoes and slippers.

Also someone asked about men and the Ancient mail armor is the most revealing mail set aside from like shorts or org leggings and bare chest. Ancient mail armor and engraved gun seemed pretty in a dignified/artistic way on human women.

More ambitious are the superhero xmogs. :slight_smile: I’ve seen batman, wonder woman, and possibly a couple others.

1 Like

Amazing post, +1 from me. I recommend to include Legion chest pieces that are skimpy exclusively for Demon Hunters to the list.

And Blizzard, give us actual bikini leather bottoms :frowning: it’s been 15 years.

3 Likes

am seriously impressed at the effort you put into this post, thank you!

I have some xmog work to do…

2 Likes

Lull… winter is coming and you wanna wear little as possible?

1 Like

Lull, what happened to your MogIt module?

1 Like

I have a contribution for the Leather list, those questing and vendor sets from Mists of Pandaria, just because of those tops