Looking for Skimpy? I've got you (Un)Covered!

Ignore him, most everyone else eventually does.

1 Like

You look cool!

Thanks for doing this work :blush:

1 Like

Once again Lull proves to be my favorite color of green!

1 Like

Omigosh! Something FUR is good for! Whoā€™da thunk it?

It is amusing though, that there are still those that try to apply real-world concerns to a magical world. One where we can walk a handā€™s-breadth away from a pool of lava, experience little more than a warm breezeā€¦and get no comments at all from the ā€œthatā€™s not realistic!ā€ crowd. I could go on all day about the ridiculousness of bemoaning ā€œunrealistic lack of coverageā€ in a fantasy settingā€¦but hopefully, the point has been made.

4 Likes

Not all heroes wear capes.

1 Like

Question if you do not mind. Why wear skimpy clothing. Is a rp thing or other. Always curious on it. Wife said i am to dense to understand why she does it with her characters. So figure i go there.

Was about to say you missed one, but then I saw it after a double take.

We need more skimpy mogs, especially for leather. Iā€™d kill for the MoP bikini legs that cloth has, lol.

The Imbued stuff for plate has always been one of my favorites but due to its color scheme its so hard to make a good mog for it. Alas.

Great post. :slight_smile:

Edit.

While I donā€™t wear skimpy stuff all the time, for me thoughā€¦ Itā€™s cute. And having grew up watching Xena, they made it work, so why not!

Those were the good ole days.

4 Likes

Realistic? Covering all your body with heavy plate doesnā€™t make any sense in World of Warcraft. A full armor of plate doesnā€™t do anything against a mage setting you on fire, the plate would actually cook you inside, and tell me how it would protect you against a priest torturing your mind with shadow magic. Oh and i forgot to mention how metal is a great at conducting energy, a Shaman would thank you for wearing it all over your body, it would make shocking you with a Lightning Bolt easier.

World of Warcraft is a fantasy game, it donā€™t need to be realistic.

5 Likes

That hasnā€™t been updated in a few years, and itā€™s not on curse anymore. Still works if you already have it installed, but itā€™s not available for download.

Those do have a nice bit of cleavage cutout. Thank you, Iā€™ll get those popped in shortly. :slight_smile:

Just a little bit. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

They are is a pair of shorts for leather. Many halter tops. One looks like a bra for leather. Wife has them. If that what you mean.

Some of it has to do with the fantasy tropes I grew up with, the most powerful person was always the one wearing the least amount of armor.

Plus, there is something quite satisfying in taking down a big baddie while wearing a bikini. Like you just donā€™t need a full set of heavy plate protection to defeat them, and you look darn cute to boot.

Itā€™s a feeling of effortless badassery that I find very appealing.

10 Likes

You know, as much as I dislike revealing mog, I have to applaud you. You did a very good job on this post.

Actually, itā€™s not that I dislike revealing mog, I dislike the fact that the male models have little-to-no revealing mog items. Once that is remedied (cā€™mon, Blizzā€¦) Iā€™ll feel better about the whole thing.

1 Like

Make sense to me.

1 Like

I love your selection very good work but do you have anything on my size?

1 Like

Thanks horndog! :wink:

Lol, Iā€™m going to get a gentlemanā€™s guide posted here in the next month or two.
Hereā€™s a little recommendation to tide you over til then. Clicky

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Holy Moly what an awesome job you have done! I donā€™t suppose you have a web page somewhere dedicated to helping the WoW fashion challenged put together cool looking transmogs?

All the magical crap we ingest, im surprised we cant fly, immunity too burst into flames near lava or freeze to death while inside a literal cube of ice is not really surprise with magic around.

But who wears i was jokin about wearin little as no clothing in winter :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh, I knew YOU were jokingā€¦hence my joke about fur being useful for something.

Itā€™s the other playersā€¦you know the ones. ā€œLack of full armor coverage on melee/tanks makes no sense!ā€ Theyā€™re the players that try to hide their prudery behind a veil of ā€˜common senseā€™ā€¦which is laughable for two reasons:

Firstā€¦ full-body armor in a fantasy world of magic would be quite limited in functionality, because plate armor would be nearly useless against the foes our characters face. Thirty foot tall sea giants with pickup-truck sized mallets would squish us like a tin can of beets under a sledgehammer, and fifty foot long dragons with breath weapons hot enough to make the stone beneath our feet flow like water would cook us inside that useless shell.

Given that reality, the only thing that really protects us is magicā€¦with a little help from being agile enough to dodge some of it. This being the case, the only real purpose armor serves is an anchor on which to place enchantments. Unless one can somehow argue that the more massive the armor, the stronger the enchantment (which isnā€™t such a great argument), then the very opposite is true. The less bulk and weight you have to carry, the more agile you are. Thus, the reason for bikini armor being the most logical choice.

Secondā€¦the prudish and unreasonable fear of bared skin. Somehow, a visible thigh muscle or belly-button is more socially reprehensible than killing people for shady quest-givers offering handfuls of gold. But heyā€¦hauling a blood-dripping burlap sack with someoneā€™s head in it back to town is much more acceptable to these misguided defenders of moral fortitude, than a patch of bare skin (or fur).

I donā€™t mean to be preaching at you in particular, but some peopleā€™s skewed priorities raise my dander.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some stuff that is more revealing at the local beach. So yeah, I wouldnā€™t say skimpy and revealing clothing would move it outside the T rating.

However, as was said about modern hotness, there is a value to seeing a guy (or girl) wearing a pair of tight jeans. Sometimes more clothing can really bring out the hot factor.

Though thatā€™s something that is kind of hard to do with mail or plate.

1 Like