Looking for Guild

Hey there, returning player, young dad and overall cool cat here looking for a group of chill people to play TWW with. I would like to play m+, maybe shoot for AOTC, and play bgs/2s/3s. I would prefer a two night raid schedule Su-M-Tu-W-Th after 7CST and ending before 11. I haven’t chosen a main yet and am happy to fill a needed slot. Looking at DK, HPal, shaman, and mage, and am especially interested in learning healing this xpac. You can reach me here or on disc at cattdamon, hope to hear from you

Hey there, The Raven Alliance is welcoming all. Raids are fri/sat 10pm-12 est we have groups that will be running for ksm in mythics and pvp as well. adema#1487 is my tag hit me up if you want to chat

1 Like

i’d love to talk to you about joining us. shoot me a dm.

Hello Catt! You might mesh well within our small community! We currently only have a Sat raid night set but we are thinking of opening another day later on. Can chat more if you’d like!

Can look over our recruitment post here!

Hi all, I’m looking for a guild to help me fully learn my DH (Veng & Havoc better) and DK (blood, death), run dungeons and maybe get good enough to RAID. I tend to play more during the day and a couple nights a week (Thursday, Saturday night being best).

Surna - Archimonde
Ghell - Archimonde
Melifur - Ysondre

I’ve played from 2008-11 and came back last fall to the spring. Thanks in advance for your consideration.

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info battle net tag: Kingdave101#11936

Discord vrnexus or queenxjazzy for further details

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC raid team for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

Hey man! “TwistedVoid” is a newly formed guild, and we’re looking to finish our core for our raid team and for M+! We’re mostly returning players and we’re active on discord! We also had a few young dads joins, as well! We understand a busy schedule and we just want people we can work with! If you’re interested, then we’d love to have you!

BNET: Sacred#11557

Discord: sacred#7757

I don’t know if you’re still looking for a guild. If you are come check us out, see if everything lines up and dm if interested

Hey Cattwithagat! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We would love you to come heal for us!
We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.
Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.
We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.
Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:
Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hi Cattwithagat!

I will post our guild’s info below, but I’ll also add you on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Guild & Server: Inspired - Horde - Illidan
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday/Thursday 9:00pm - 12:00am EST
Current Progression: 6/9M ATDH
Recruitment contacts: B-Tag- Vodka#1921 Discord- Absolut_vodka B-Tag- Zelph#1797 Discord- Shoneyswow
Requirements: 2x Mythic plus vault slots a week / Voice coms / Addons- MRT, Weak Auras, DBM/BigWigs, RC Loot Council.

Message one of us via bnet or discord if interested and feel free to look us up on raiderio or warcraft logs for prior seasons. Looking forward to getting you in on our mythic progression.

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info:

Discord vrnexus

battle net tag Kingdave101#11936

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us