Looking for a casually progressive guild

A few friends and myself are back after a long break, we are playing but it is not the same without an active guild, we would like to run heroics, and low level M+ to start and make sure we still got it, raiding is a maybe, the times may not work for us and our real life schedules but we raided before here and in a few other games so never say never, so we are looking for a guild to run stuff with, become friends with and if we die, we die, we do not want any issues and we do not want to be kicked because our dps was below a certain expected threshold (we hope it is always average+, we do try) or a 20 minute fight over a wipe. We are Horde (which I know does not really matter anymore) but we are mostly EST time zone. Thanks for reading, if this sounds like a good fit please reach out and we can talk, put an alt in the guild and see etc… We are currently 3 active 4th semi and trying to get our 5th friend in the game. We all have multiple 70’s ready for TWW.

We are looking for more to join us. new social/raiding guild. We will be raiding, running mythic probably every night and old content for mounts and mog. if you have any quest Btag is Zulburn#1912

Hello there friend!

I wanted to reach out to you because I may have a place that you and your friends could thrive. I represent a small Horde guild (it definitely DOES matter) on the Icecrown US server.

We have players on all sorts of different schedules, skill levels, game activity enjoyments, etc. It may be a place that you can settle in and find a home with new friends!

Depending on what you really want to look at and focus on moving into The War Within, you would even have opportunities to get in on some great stuff with us at a “ground level” setting.

Please feel free to take a look at the post that I have on the forums here: Looking for a casual communiity to help build into a raid team?

If you read it, and this maybe feels like a good spot for all of you, by all means reach out on Discord and let’s chat to see if it’s the right fit?!?!

Best of luck in your search!!!

Take a look at what im trying to sell!
Perhaps we would be a good fit for you all. We take on social folks and people that arent interested in raiding as well!

Good Morning Caltros, hope you’re doing well. Underground is looking for new members to tackle War Within.

We are PVE focused and raid 2 nights a week, Mon and Wed 7-930 PST, and have several people who like to do M+ up to 2500 each season.

If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to us on discord: Nickorvis or Timotay25.

1 Like

Hey Caltros, I am the GM of Grand Theft Dragon and I think your group would be a great fit for us so take a look at the info below and then shoot me a message if you have any questions or interest in joining! I hope to hear from you and welcome you all to the community!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is an AOTC focused guild that works on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. In Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

If you are still looking add me on discord Ammoreli

We have room to accommodate, please feel free to check us out.

Hey there, Caltros! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386

Hi Caltros! I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

1 Like

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are currently recruiting for our AOTC team in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you guys to take a quick look through, and if ya’ll interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you guys! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!

I’d love to talk and see if we might be a fit for you and your friends. Reach out if you have any questions!

Hey Caltros!

I wanted to offer up the The Strays on Wyrmrest Accord as a possibility of a home for you. We’re a pretty small group of friends that just came back from taking a break over summer. We’re experienced in running M+ and raids, and hope to do so again once TWW drops. Most nights you can find us chatting away in Discord while we level/quest, and our goal through TWW and with the guild is to create an inclusive community of just good people willing to help/enjoy the game together. We’re all busy adults, with careers and families, so we never want anyone to feel as though they’re obligated.

If this sounds like something you may be your cup of tea, please feel free to message me in game horde side, on Discord at oftquoted, or on b-net at Scytheus#1981.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Sent a btag request. I am interested in maining a druid in tww, guardian for M+, and feral for raid nights (will explain why later).

perfect ill add you now!

Hi Caltros,

We might be the right guild for you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Hey Caltros

Calling all Carries!

TWW Season 1 is right around the corner, and we are all looking to get carried through it, am I right?! Kidding! Maybe?

Carries Aint Free (US-Dalaran) is looking to recruit fresh meat for the grinder to take on the scary spiders (and crabs?) waiting for us in Nerub-ar Palace. We are a friendly community of players of all skill levels and are committed to helping each other “git gud” as we take on bigger and meaner challenges. While we wont charge you for a carry (don’t listen to our raid leader), we do expect you to come ready to have fun and bring your A game!

We are a mostly casual laid-back guild with a 0-drama policy that enjoys raiding and smashing keys together. Our primary focus is achieving AOTC each season with aspirations of doing some mythic when we have the numbers.

**What are we looking for? **

We are currently looking for DPS as well as healers with a dps off spec and possibly a tank for our main raid group. Horde, Alliance and Cross-server all welcome!

**Raid Schedule: **

Tues & Wed 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET
*We do an alt run later in the season as well

**How to join: **

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on Battle.net or Discord.

Discord: “_madisn”
Bnet: Madsilv#1253

So, whether you’re looking to carry or be carried, come join us in TWW!

Hey there, if you are still searching around reach out my btag is adema#1487. we aim to raid friday/sat 10-12 est and getting ksm and anything else guild wants to do. currently looking for some heals and dps.