Logs shouldn't exist or should be opt-out

Well they can clearly link logs, as they had zero problem digging thru Dreadsurge’s alt logs and posting them.

Now I want to watch The Crow.

Pawzer isn’t linking their logs though. They are linking a top 10 eu Druid log.

1 Like

Which is what the OP wants.

Yeah, but without having it listed on your character profile, it makes it impossible to search for and find unless you already know the OP raided with a particular guild at a particular time.

Also, they probably will change it to be like Raider IO eventually, where it removes your name entirely from groups, and replaces it with the string anonXXXXXXX.

1 Like

That would be fine, as they still show up in real time logs anyways.

Pawzer is just a troll and probably lying to stir up trouble.

7 Likes

Well, I found that Demon Hunter they linked:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/66724782?mode=detailed&zone=29#metric=dps&partition=-1

I didn’t bother with the druid lol.

That’s fine but I’m not going to carry someone who generally doesn’t care about how they do.

2 Likes

I was talking about the transphobic declaration nonsense.

i can see what you died to, how long into the fight, and if you used any personals to try to save yourself. i can see if you switch to adds. i can see what dmg you took, including avoidable dmg. i can see when you used your CDs, and if you wasted them at a bad time, and how often you do that.

logs can tell you a lot if you know how to read them.

3 Likes

I wish parses were more accessible than they are. Would make filtering DPS so much easier.

Identifying good DPS by item level and IO isn’t as efficient imo as sorting them by parses

1 Like

It’s not hard, my druid, DH, monk, and everything else is linked together.

It’s funny how you post this in every thread I’m in when your posts in general fit that definition far more than my own. To me that seems like projection, generally by people that are just what I stated.

Given you liked the posts that called me such names in derogatories, along with misgenders, and attempting to deny my status because you dislike me… which one is ‘trolling’ exactly?

I simply pointed at the logs of people that were already attempting to call out others for ‘bad logs’ or people that don’t want theirs posted everywhere have ‘poor performance’ to hide.

If being the key term there.

Most people just look at the rank and/or the number and solely base their decisions on that. At least in LFG.

You are in the minority.

I was here in this thread before you were.

2 Likes

Okay and why is this your problem? You have only done LFR. You do realize, this is helpful for other players, it determines who to invite and who shouldn’t be. And if you have a problem with people seeing your logs then start working on improving them. I see logs as a motivator

5 Likes

I always go through lfr logs and vote to kick any under performers. I am the scary boogeyman this thread is about /s

4 Likes

You’re the hero we need, but don’t deserve, in all your dumpy glory.

1 Like

Kind of strikes me like a cop not wanting body cameras or civilians filming them.

But you can set your privacy settings to hide your armory from third party sites, which will help with raider IO. You can do that if you want but if you ever want to move to harder content it will be like showing up for a job interview with a blank resume.

Warcraft logs, that’s another story. That’s individuals recording fights and uploading the log. If you happen to be there you’ll get recorded. I suppose blizzard and warcraft logs could work out a way where if your armory is hidden it wont include you in any public logs.

I wouldn’t be opposed to that but I would never recommend anyone actually do it. Better or worse. You need data to know if you’re improving or not.

1 Like

It’s 110 in here and I read “legs” instead of “logs” and I was like yeah we should be able to hide pants, OP!

4 Likes

Just get better parses and you won’t be scared to show them

1 Like