Logs shouldn't exist or should be opt-out

tanking dps logs btw. so lost, so funny. I would’ve at least targeted something that’s worth mentioning, like DR uptime or something. instead u went straight for tanking dps logs. shows how much you know about the game really.

Considering you, and many others did for OP? Yes.

I also brought up M+, but then you shifted those goalposts again.

You sure do go back and forth on that a lot.

You were the one to bring up me supposedly ‘not having friends’ out of thin air.

Keep doing what you do best, throw out personal attacks and insults and then clutch your pearls when it comes back on you.

Ok guys.

So todays pizza. Its a special one.

First I gave it a layer of spinach. I grazed it with peanuts. Gave it a layer of cheese. Then topped it with jelly smothered sliced chicken tenderloins.

Have a great rest of your day. I will.

I legit never brought up anyones logs. Quote me, cause you can’t.

Check mate.

2 Likes

So you somehow connected that with being transphobic? Like there aren’t 100 other reasons?

I’d like you to quote those too.

1 Like

this is absolutely insane. like i think this is the most absolutely redic thing i have read on the forums to date.

1 Like

whats going on here again?

anything that disagrees with the party is now a personal attack.

2 Likes

I have never been in a paper bag.

I am now worried if I can argue my way out of it.

2 Likes

Think you mean opt in… Which means disabled by default.

I would just post groups saying “AOTC FAST CLEAR NO HIDDEN LOGS”

not my problem. if u dont have things to hide who cares.

Wonder how many times you’re gonna bring that up even though it had nothing to do with the conversation at hand, because you can’t go any number of posts without contradicting yourself.

Plus hey, you keep outing yourself as right wing like Caps too.

Ironic, OP is a healer and they went after their logs a lot. Sosari even told them to ‘git gud’.

Wonder if you’ll go after this persons misinformation, too. Doubt it.

I didn’t. as Someone else says -

I’m aware of the references you’re trying to vaguely make because you know if you were outright it’d get you yeeted. It’s a common tactic from the alt-right to make such accusations.

You are OP. You literally said it earlier. Why are you talking in third person lol

Different conversation. Whether or not ACT is something the SE team allows or not is not the same conversation as whether or not ACT modifies the game. It does not. Yoshi-P has even outright said as much. It’s not hacking and it’s not cheating. While it would technically fall under their stance on not allowing third party tools, he’s loathe to draw the line on it since if he did, it’s difficult to tell where that line stops. For instance, if someone takes their own personal combat logs and uses a calculator to analyze them, is a calculator a third party tool that SE should ban? If they do it in Excel, does SE need to ban Excel? How do they do that without knowing what is on player’s personal computers.

If no one reports it (you’re in a static with only people you know) nothing.

I’m not arguing in bad faith just because you don’t like my arguments. Please have more integrity than that.

I have no idea what iggy privileges are but which posts I like or don’t like should not impact the strength of my argument.

The reality is that parsing and damage meters are incredibly common in high level FFXIV play just like they are in WoW. Regardless of whether or not SE likes it or not, they don’t enforce it so long as you’re not harassing anyone about it. If you want to be extra safe, you can limit al conversation about it to 3rd party platforms like Discord and Reddit since SE has no jurisdiction there.

If SE wanted to break logs and ACT they could have done so years ago. Both only work because the combat logs are easily accessible by design. If FF14 makes it so we couldn’t access them anymore, then both tools go away (or more likely change.) But regardless of what you would wish, everyone who plays the game at a serious level uses these tools and has for quite a while. SE only bans people who make a big deal out of it. The vast majority of users never have anything happen to them.

Yeah no you literally said it earlier. But anyway - I don’t really care what kind of person you think I am. I’m just pointing out the simple fact that it is hilarious that you’re bringing up someone else’s logs meanwhile also complaining about the same thing. This convo is done, you’re completely disconnected from reality if you’re not trolling. Have a good one. I’m glad you’ll have your logs hidden if this change is in place. So I can insta decline.

Way to show that you either haven’t read, or don’t understand 1984.

1 Like

Group building performance?

LOL.

blizz - just make the logs opt-in, the straws are being pulled left to right to justify toxicity.

yea whats gonna stop me from putting “no hidden logs” in my group title

1 Like

Seriously questioning why you’re still in my thread. Questioning why you guys can’t stop this silly forum fight you have going on, and why this thread can’t stay on topic. And also, don’t assume, because you know what happens when one “assumes”. I am NOT that person. I don’t have time for such petty things.

I just want to be able to play WoW and not have a hard time over things like logs. That’s all.

1 Like