Logs shouldn't exist or should be opt-out

So we can know who is underperforming.

This is impossible. Even if they removed your raw numbers from being accessed, it is extractable based on the unhidden logs of others.

Actually this is pretty valuable information when it coming to knowing who might be pushing the incoming damage envelope to push dps, vs just some dummy standing in everything. It is particularly helpful as a priest because it tells you who should be getting your PI.

Yours look worse because you have very little gear, particularly legendary items. In LFR nobody should care period unless you are doing so little healing you aren’t even making a real contribution.

If a RL tells you not to use your CDs then holds you accountable for not using your CDs, that is on them.

This is an inferiority complex. Most healers are barely mediocre and in pugs you can compensate for gear quite a bit with skill in ways you just can’t as a DPS. Last week I joined a pug heroic with like a 262 ilvl and was competing with people 20 ilvls higher.

1 Like

Again, that quote was specifically mocking how you reacted earlier in the night. Still not me “mocking your pronouns”. Still grasping at straws.

But real talk. That whole straw shenanigans are just the big companies trying to push their blame on us little guys.

The amount of plastics, etc that the individual person puts out, makes up such a small percentage of the global trash pollution…stuff.

But its like yeah. Me having a plastic straw or not is gonna make a difference. Just push the blame on to me. Not the big guys doing 100000000000x more. They get to escape the attention.

CAUSE NOW WE HAVE PAPER STRAWS

1 Like

Well, you know what they say about sitting at a table with transphobes and what that makes you. (Really there’s another reference there, but I’m sure you’ll get what I mean!)

You’re the one that liked their derogatory post and decided to go with it, after mocking my pronouns before. So yeah, that’s the ‘hill’ you decided to die on.

Which still has nothing to do with transphobia. Not everything is transphobia. You should really look up the definition.

You still can’t quote me cause it doesn’t exist.

does this thing ever shut up or you guys been putting everready batteries on it again?

1 Like

Yes, it does, actually. Already linked it, though they love to claim it’s all fake now.

https://imgur.com/a/qA8uYXD

Already did, and you continue to add more evidence as time goes on.

Wonder if you’ll argue against that, or not? So called ‘ally’, wonder if you’re refraining from liking that post since you got caught liking the other transphobe.

2 things:
1: if you think something is a CoC violation, posting screenshots of it is a good way to get yourself banned. Even if the time stamps don’t add up.
2: you want to tell the story of how you tried to start a witch hunt, and posted forged screenshots as ‘evidence’ or do we need to ask Tovi to remind us?

I don’t care about your screenshot about someone else. You claimed I mocked your pronouns. You failed to deliver.

no one are “allies” here. We all just hate you

1 Like

Why don’t you ask Moritz, or Clark? Those were the ones that claimed it to be fake, and were disproven.

Yep, which I did. I quoted the post you did so. Sorry you didn’t read my posts slow enough.

I did.

You didn’t all you quoted was something irrelevant or out of context. You have nothing. You are not a victim.

1: poor taste trying to drag Clark into this, he’s been through enough.
2: I’m only reporting on what I was actually there for.

Maybe so, but it is the solution to your issue.

1 Like

There’s no evidence to support that, funnily enough.

In fact, if you traced the pictures you’d find they were posted on reddit over a year ago for one, and 3 years for the other.

Clearly not, actually.

TFW me posting this caused a notorious forum troll to have an absolute meltdown for over eight hours.

Given my evidence was proven not to be faked, and the only parties (Like yourself) try to continually say any screenshots from me are fake.

Yes, they are.

TFW me posting this caused a notorious forum troll to have an absolute meltdown for over eight hours.

6 Likes

And now you go to the level of trying to gaslight me into saying what I did and did not see. Very well, 2+2=5. I love Big Brother.

None of those quotes is me “mocking your pronouns” lmao. Serious mental gymastics and taking things out of context.

The best paperstraw stories are the ones that involve non-reusable plastic cups.

1 Like

i think you gave that permission away as part of the long list of things you agree to or acknowledge that the game is a public space.

1 Like