Logs shouldn't exist or should be opt-out

Look man.

I dont really have taste buds. I eat more by texture.

So it allows me to have some fun combos.

My dislike of pineapple isnt even from the taste. Cant tell you what it tastes like. But it has a horrible texture.

You pointed to nothing. The quote you quoted had nothing to do with “mocking pronouns”. Keep grasping at straws.

Speaking of straws. I went through a phase of trying to make everything into a smoothie.

I tried a pepperoni pizza smoothie. It was. Not that great.

I tried smooethie-ing it, and adding like. Tomato soup. Or more tomato sauce. Or that V8 stuff.

Nothing really worked out.

1 Like

sounds aweful and i weep for your ability to enjoy food. :frowning:

I can’t look away from this train wreck. What have you guys done??

:dracthyr_lulmao:

You can’t win against that one. There is enough of a history of lying / misrepresenting what someone said, even to the point of forging screenshots from the worgen, that any time spent arguing is pointless.

5 Likes

i was about to ask has op been back to this thread since their first post and this thread has become a circus.

It’s just weird. Or maybe it was always a bait thread idk. Just
 jesus what a weird thread.

A lot of “taste” is based on smell though. Like cinnamon. So I get that. And my spicy/minty works. Since thats not really a taste bud sorta thing?

But it makes it fun to mix textures. And then look at people as I enjoy something non traditional.

Its like. Why yes. I will enjoy my pulled BBQ brownie covered in hot sauce.

i’d prefer to just order in a local mom and pop pizza place

it would open a new avenue to experience food so thats interesting.

Bro my wife thought the flavour of cinnamon was “fuzzy”. Had to break it to her that she might be slightly allergic.

Beginning to understand the goblin/troll choices for you now.

1 Like

speaking of straws i’d gladly sacrifice 1000 turtles if it means i don’t have to drink frozen cokes from maccas with a paper straw

did whoever came up with paperstraw even try to consume a cold beverage with one of these wtf

1 Like

I’m around, but disappointed at what this became.

I stand by my OP though, I don’t want to sign up on the log site just to have to “hide” my characters, they should be hidden by default and require you to login to allow them to be public.

Also this isn’t my main/the character I am concerned about hiding logs for, so the original comment that I only do LFR doesn’t apply.

I just feel bad when I get bad parses and what confuses me, sometimes I wont even be the “last place” in my group, like if we 3 heal I can be #2 but have a grey parse, where as healer who did less HPS then me might parse green or blue for their class. Feels bad.

They’re an unnecessary speed run. I don’t think my casual drinks should have a timer on them that I can fail and have my straw delevelled to soggy paper.

Turtles are also well known for their love of pizza.

1 Like

What a surprise, you actually liked the posts from someone that not only went through multiple alts to avoid ignore, but has a history of literally referring to me as ‘it’.
and even said

Which, you mentioned yourself

You can even find their edited posts, that when they got heat for went back to change but they still continued to avoid using pronouns.

https://imgur.com/a/qA8uYXD

Seriously right? You’ve got like 15 seconds and 4 slurps before it becomes part of the beverage.

1 Like

ugh I hate those straws. Try drinking bubble tea w/ them. Those things disintegrate even before you finish your drink

Damn esport-pushing Australian government.