Hey I have a neat stat you might find interesting.

If wow has 5million or so subs right now.
.0017 percent of the player base has full cleared mythic CN.

If you look at all raid participation data the numbers are really telling. Hardly any meaningful percent of this player base even raids and as of now the whole game is being designed around it.

In other words WE are all Casuals with not much in the game we actually participate in.

I could give you stats for days but I won’t bore you.

1 Like

They don’t have 5 mil subs lucky to have 1.5 atm . Hence this 20% of deal doing damage node already so soon and after a patch came out speak volumes to me. Thanks tho

1 Like

No problem

1 Like

I’m out of likes FYI

This is the WoW version of pull yourself up by the bootstraps eh?

It’s literally the solution to OP’s problem. If they make their own group they can vet people as they see fit, and this problem of them getting declined for ten minutes magically vanishes.

2 Likes

Well, the second one doesn’t have a saw, drill or hammer…sooo…unless this a desk from IKEA

:upside_down_face:

The added bonus is being able to BTAG folks that were good player’s/are aligned with your playstyle and friendly and up for more keys. Building that group of “session musicians” for your content that you can ping when you need some extra company/help is really valuable

4 Likes

I, too, don’t like that quote - it’s nonsensical. To me, a better analogue would be “be the driver and not the passenger”. You can get where you want to go faster and you may enjoy the ride more.

Why don’t people want to high key with their guild? My guild always ask for someone to join, but i’m too lazy and can’t be bothered.

Sorry, but this is bullcrap.

Very few people care that much about how much experience you have at the +4 level. They’re just inviting ilvl, and your 209 or whatever is going to be above average for that low of a key.

Either you’re talking about an alt with no gear/experience listed or you got declined once because they wanted Heroism or something and took it personally.

3 Likes

It’s Blizzard’s intentionally designed meta. You can’t run off-meta classes very much because you need Bloodlust and a battle res, and then a covenant on top of it (except for Plaguefall). They nerfed Drums into the ground to cement this.

It sucks that they did this.

1 Like

SL is terrible - they killed pugging with a variety of different changes.

If you aren’t playing in an organized group, I dont know why anyone would keep playing SL.

1 Like

bro, the problem is that you’re logging in to run m+. the same dungeons over and over again. loot was just a carrot distracting you. it has been this way since legion.

It takes me a while to get 4 m+ done. I love running dungeons, but as a pug don’t have the time for that.

(join a guild, make friends, don’t pug)

problem solved

1 Like

Why is making your own group so hard… Pugged all my keys always except sometimes I play with my one or two people. It’s so much easier that way too when you can choose who joins your group lol. Ksm is easy.

2 Likes

basically the entire reason auto matchmaking was added to the game, to solve massive player dissatisfaction with grouping and relatively low participation in manually grouped activities

but Ion’s dev team only goes backwards on design decisions, never forward - they will reinvent every single wheel if they think it might help their dev costs or cash shop metrics

just 10 minutes of being declined? back in bfa you could get declined for literal hours. You could easily spend 2-3 hours to do one dungeon, only 30 min of which was actually spent in the instance.

…Start your own group? :eyes: To be honest it’s really tough to tough it out alone - I’d try and find a guild - treat it like a group chat when you do!

1 Like

Then you should either:

1. stop being a casual
  2. stop paying for a game that focuses on raids so much