When you do get into a key, your chance of getting loot has been nerfed, further decreasing the probability of being accepted into a key group, proceed to unsub. WoW in 2021 feels soulless.

85 Likes

I am glad you posted on a holy priest this too. This mirrors my experience and has been intensely frustrating.

I’ve experienced the same and it’s why I want to reroll. I don’t even want to push above +15. I just want KSM. Nothing more.

People don’t even seem to want disc anymore. “Be a holy paladin, resto shaman or get out of my key.”

Even with flash concentration and night fae covenant ability holy priest is still spat on by the community.

It’s so intensely discouraging.

17 Likes

sadly one of the biggest mistakes you can make if youre a key pugger is falling behind in io. When season launches you need to maintain above average io and youll have no trouble getting into keys at any point.

11 Likes

Make your own group.

25 Likes

Well can’t you just buy carries…like your other toon

12 Likes

I’m 99% sure you are just applying for things without relevant experience. You haven’t even ran every dungeon this season. Why would anyone invite you to anything when every other applicant has more experience?

7 Likes

I have ran every dungeon at least at a low level.

I’m not even being allowed in +4 keys. How can I be expected to get more practice in them when I haven’t even been allowed.

4 Likes

What are you applying for?

You got a lot of 10’s done, healer, shouldn’t be that hard within reason.

iLvL might be a little low for 12’s or greater.

irrelevant for me… my Warlock ran some 5+ keys, he’s about 400-500 i.o, 203 ilvl and still got no invitations for 7+ keys…

Well, this is how we are…

1 Like

10s and 11s mostly, just want to heal something before going to bed.

2 of our 5 M+ healers in our guild/friend group are holy priests and they do just fine… I really enjoy running with them. Sorry pugs are so closed minded =/

4 Likes

Make
Your
Own
Group

16 Likes

Warlocks don’t get m+ invited lol you gotta boost your own keys dude.

I was running my own groups and keys the 2nd week SL launched doing +8’s at 185ilvl. No excuse dude.

And make sure your destro for keys. Demo and aff are trash in keys below +12 lol.

2 Likes

people are failing to realize that this week and next week are arguably two of the hardest in the entire season.

Tyrannical weeks are always slim pickins. even i’m waiting a bit to assemble my group…

so who wants to knock out this +18 HoA? only the brave need apply hehe :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Ohhh Wow… that was really… clarifying at very least. Now i understand everything and i should thank you for your reply =/

Now what? Back in BfA i got invited everytime and Warlock used to be my main… i think i’ll just put him to rest for a while…

Well there’s your problem right there, and most likely OP’s and everyone else’s problem with pugging keys, you have to pug within the range of your key completion stats.

Like you cannot run an M10 out of time and than all of a sudden think applying for an M15 is an auto invite. I have never once been in a situation where I do not find a key in a suitable amount of time.

But I always ensure that I run keys I need, like I will look through my mythic tab in game and see what I have timed, than find a group for 1-2 key levels higher and time it and keep doing that for all keys at all levels until I slowly raise them 1 key level at a time.

Just because I have one M15 timed does not mean all of a sudden people should be inviting me to all M15’s, I don’t deserve it, there are people out there with much better stats than me, I just need to work on my own and I will get there.

11 Likes

Hey thats lore accurate!

7 Likes

Simplest fix, don’t do m+

Semper Fi! :us:

2 Likes
  1. Make your own groups?
  2. Where was loot nerfed?

You’ve been playing for years, but still going with the “I don’t know anything” tripe, eh?

5 Likes

Then why is my io of my main not shown for past seasons?
If I am a veteran there is a record