Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

Then don’t use it. You aren’t forced to utilize skyriding. Go through grounded, pretend that is adapting when it was required for 10 of 11 releases of this game, and unlock steady flight.

Realistically it’s not because there is an alternative.
It would be a problem is there was no other option but to use it. However that isn’t the case.

I’ve also said it numerous times that pathfinder at this point is silly, but they aren’t changing it at this point. So getting angry, calling people out and belittling isn’t going to do anything.

It’s as if you didn’t even read my reply.

2 Likes

They got rid of the rep requirement AND you get it as soon as you finish it (Explore/campaign).
I’ll take it. If they keep PF like this going forward, then all good.

What is the alternative?

1 Like

Using ground mounts and the things, like alternative options if a quest “requires” flight in TWW.

It may not be one you LIKE or WANT, but it is there.

1 Like

Personally I will to use ground mounts to complete pathfinder. However losing flight, and using only ground mounts for the entire expansion is unexceptable and not a valid alternative to me.

2 Likes

I want to know where he got that from, when majority of the players actively complained/cried about how bad the story was and wanted better.

1 Like

Thankfully you won’t have to go the whole expansion like that. Just through the leveling campaign. Get to max level, finish the four zone campaigns, and explore the zones and you have Steady flying.

2 Likes

I’m fully aware of that.

Unfortunately posters are campaigning to remove Steady Flight.
They don’t care or don’t understand Steady Flight is needed as an alternative to Skyriding.

Don’t like Steady Flight, don’t use it

1 Like

I don’t have a horse in the race as I have canceled my sub, for very different reasons than the flying stuff. I was simply offering information.

I want to sit at the bottom of the coreway and watch ground mounts drop in i’m just that evil.

Tell that too all the Blizz fans that keep saying its easy peasy for the Disabled to get though on a ground mount and have to wait for Steady flying behind a pathfinder…they all seem to think its quite good the disabled are being treated like second class citizens of the game.

2 Likes

Personally, I find the comments of most of these people disgusting, and I wonder about how they were brought up. Treating anyone as a 2nd class person for any reason is just low level emotional intelligence.

5 Likes

This I definitely agree with.

4 Likes

What Antiman said.
Flight isn’t required for any of the quests. There are quests where you have to fly, but there is a taxi option which negates the need to fly.

1 Like

I mean… you just did it to me so… what does that say about you?

2 Likes

Thank you Evilperiod for your input…we can only hope Blizzard will have a change of heart before TWW goes live and get rid of this damn Pathfinder and let players who have issues with Dragon Flying use Steady Flying instead…we shall see.

7 Likes

No matter how often you try to use disabled folks as a tool in your argument, it doesn’t make anyone but you look vile.

2 Likes

They’ll never realize the hypocrisy.
Evil can’t even recognize that chastising someone for their disagreements is literally what they abhor.
Pure irony.

2 Likes