Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

Prove it then.
If it was “proven” false, show the evidence for it.

I have only used deductive reasoning but you claim that something as been proven false so… demonstrate the evidence.

Thank you for proving my point, and demonstrating you don’t have a point.

Now go away.

1 Like

False. I use regular flying to cross the DF areas every day. I dont CARE about speed gogogo.

8 Likes

You are operating from the mindset of the past, where everyone was grounded until x.1 or x.2. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be complaining that not everyone was grounded.

Yup.

Through common sense we all know this universal truth.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

1 Like

Blizz said so. Google it yourself.

1 Like

The future is no PF requirements for TBC normal flying.

NO matter how many characters you keep switching to post the same thing over and over again my response is the same to you and your alter egos.

TBC normal flying is the crown jewel of WoW and must be decoupled from PF shenanigans.

5 Likes

In addition to your thoughts we must consider that TBC normal flying also provides an element to gathering professions that has been invaluable.

3 Likes
1 Like

Inb4 this dude says well acthsuahly no it made gathering ‘braindead and mindless’. Meanwhile, the queue simulator game is far more mindless.

4 Likes

Good for you. You don’t represent the overall playerbase though, so what you said here is irrelevant.

You make the claim, you back it up yourself.
Until then one can just assume it is a baseless assertion.

1 Like

Apparently they do not want to put in the work.

:thinking:

Source? Or is that you making things up?

TBC noclip flight isn’t the crown jewel of anything, not even of TBC for all its many faults. Before pathfinder, they put it behind a 5k per character gold dump that still required max level. It would likely be more like 50k now. Is that what y’all want?

1 Like

Don’t bother. He makes everything up.

Can we stop making these threads? Literally 2 people spam every single one of these pathfinder threads and they just devolve into gibberish :sob:

2 Likes

Skyriding is an evergreen feature of The War Within (check the game page), and one of the themes of the next expansion.
Doesn’t make sense to lock it behind pathfinder.

TBC flying on the other hand is not only NOT NEEDED for anything and it is a disservice for the game to have it there. Be glad it still exists for now, and you can unlock it on day one after finishing the main campaign and exploring the zones, instead of waiting for the season 3 to have it unlocked.

That said, Pathfinder builds character
:muscle:

1 Like

But they can put in the work to hate conveniences and what other players do. Wild to me. It literally should not matter what I do. I just can’t believe people actually think like this at all. Who taught them such a behavior, I can’t even begin to guess.

1 Like

That’s true.

Excuses.

WoW was its greatest when players had greater freedom to play a MMORPG as they see fit.

Patchfinder is very anti MMORPG concept when it is not applied to Sky gliding IMVHO.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

Those aren’t excuses, that is what the requirement used to be. Also, WoW has never had more available to players to do than in Dragonflight.

Also, Patchfinder meme worked when it wasn’t something available off launch. Now you are literally whining you cannot no clip fly for free, on launch day, and without hitting max level all at once. That combination has never been available to players, stop pretending this is some great injustice. The only time steady flight has ever been even available out of the gate before was Cataclysm. Getting it for free, account wide, day 1 for leveling to max is such a minimal amount of effort it is absurd you are still upset by that.

3 Likes

Retail is held up by classic versions of the game.

Furthermore, patchfinder has to be decoupled from TBC normal flying for it has shown that BlizZard doesn’t understand why it is a bad move.

Collective punishment of players because they choose to play a certain way is very discriminatory when everyone pays the same sub fee.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

4 Likes

Pathfinder is a good feature for wow.
It blocks multiboxxers for building up their army and harvesting everything.

Sadly it is on the first season so they will take over everything.

1 Like