Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

It is though, you are just not good at skyriding.

I swear you live an internal experience that misses the fact no one shares your headspace with you. Your external communications serve to attack people over… having an opnion and posting it… rather than addressing any single argument on its mertis.

You are another bad-faith actor, posting here. Regardless of whatever insight you think you’re imparting, you might as well be posting nothing.

3 Likes

LOL, of course you come with the cookie cutter “so it boils down to a skill issue”. I didn’t say to remove any interactive part. All I said, is that it can be annoying to gain Vigor especially in short distance travel when the terrain is not just flat.

So you mean to tell me, you never have experienced any Vigor issue when Dragonflying or Dynamic Flight?

1 Like

Every single thing you’ve said has been shot down because you’ve not managed a single merituous claim.

1 Like

Then ask for a rework, not removal

I think Dynamic Flgiht is superior for distance and, possibly, speed, steady is better for precision and short flights.

You also assumed? well, I hat to do this, but break assume into its syllables and you will get hat assuming makes. Here is a hint: Assuming make a(n) “donkey” replace that with another word for that animal) out of you and me

Yes you have, plenty of them. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Not unless I crashed into a wall and lost all speed.

Well since I’m so disingenuous…
Why don’t we head over to the… OH MY! Would you look at that?!
No patches since Tuesday…

My oh my :blush:

I agree. I actually talked about this in a few other posts. The entire premise of flightpath was to force us to stay on the ground to see what they created and immerse in the world. Now they’re telling us zooming through the continent in 10 seconds is more immersive… I don’t even know how the logic works here with blizzard.

LOL did you read what you even wrote here?

Pointing out that you are passing off “opinions” as fact is not attacking people.

And you were so headstrong moments ago that I was wrong and you were posting very factual evidence to backup your claims.
Now you backtrack and claim opinion?

Ooof

Please. Do reread our post trail. You’ll notice only one of us commenting in bad-faith. As well as acting.

1 Like

Now we got posters making up lies on existing steady flight in old world content…like saying you can’t steady fly till Level 70 in old world content…give it up folks you just can’t beat down those of us that are trying to get Pathfinder removed from TWW by making up stuff…many disabled folks are head strong stubborn too cause of what we have to put up with from small minded folks…plus fight our issues with our bodies…

3 Likes

Yep. Statements based in reality, as I typically post.

1. Assumption that one dislikes something.
  2. Claim that something is relevant, despite not being relevant since WoD.
  3. Claim the feature is in line with a new feature directly competing with it.

You ever heard of cognitive dissonance? People suffering from it tend to find themselves feeling discomfort when they perceive new information that conflicts with their existing beliefs.

If you want to believe PF serves a relevant purpose, falls in line with the new feature that has already deleted it from Shadowlands and DF content, and if you want to continue to believe ‘I just don’t like PF,’ you are free to continue on with those things. I’ve corrected you, more than once, and it’s beyond my interest to keep doing so.

Can lead a horse to water…

Now, back to the discussion at hand.

Yeah, and as usual the lies are made up by the same folks having a meltdown over unlocking steady flight.

Also, again: Stop trying to use disabled folks as a tool to benefit yourself.

2 Likes

No no… not lies… “opinions” :joy:

Man I wish I could post gifs.

This is very deserving of one.

3 Likes

I don’t think she is, at least not totally, she herself is likely one of those disabled ones. But the thing is, she is coming across as a disabled version of a Karen, trying to use her status as disabled to force others to her wishes.

4 Likes

I actually think, they did rework it some. It Might be that I play less this week, but it feels like the mount doesn’t loose speed and height as fast as before. But the Vigor regain is still kinda crap.

I personally would already be happy, if you do not need to put the nose down so much until the mount finally gains speed. It would also be good if the mount gains some Vigor regeneration when it is gliding under a certain speed.

or if out of vigor, auto switched to steady flight, only having to land to switch back, hopefully with a full bar?

Ok so let’s break down what you said:
It’s entirely up to you---- meaning the player has options
whether you want to go zoom---- meaning use dragonflying
or take the scenic rout-— meaning use TBC flying

OOPS TBC flying is gated though.

2 Likes

The way I use DF: Point nose up, time Skyward Ascent for when the animation begins and ends, make sure you point nose up at beginnging, then level it again at the end. Not only does vigor recharge at fastest rate while climbing during this, you don’t need an addon to see flight level and you don’t have to only travel on a decline to build vigor.

One vigor can completely recharge during the Skyward Ascent animation.