Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

Blizzard knows exactly what they are doing with this kind of thing and it’s dividing the player base against each other as always. The concern trolls (ie, it ruins content…somehow?) are just playing right into it.

11 Likes

And there, folks, is the crux of it. Bad pvpers who hate flying because they cant gank a lower level.

30 Likes

That’s one component of noclip, but it’s more accurate to say that noclip disables all physics interactions and lets you freely move in any direction at any time. Barring the “passing through walls” bit, Steady Flight is just noclip. No physics, no limitations, no thought required.

2 Likes

Mate, literally the only people who care are the ones who are upset that they have to quest to unlock steady flight, which was the requirement every expansion except Cataclysm. Can everyone drop the conspiracy theories?

2 Likes

I don’t even PvP. I never have war mode enabled. But there are functional differences in engagement between dynamic and steady flight, and that is one such difference.

You care Kiyoko. You care far too much.

10 Likes

The stupdity of that one breaks my mind. lol.
Ive literally seen a couple bots DRing…and MOST of the bots Ive seen are on the ground.
Bots do what? Farm crap for gold. They DONT CARE exactly how they have to get it, theyre just farming for gold, end of the day.
In that, if they cant fly, they’ll just ground hoof it. DRing wont stop ONE SINGLE BOT…period. Anyone claiming otherwise is hysterically wrong.

10 Likes

Every expansion is like.

“PLEASE BAN FLYING IT RUINS THE GAME IT BREAKS IMMERSION. WE SHOULDN’T FLY FLYING SUCKS WE NEED TO RP WALK TO ENGAGE WITH THE ENVIRONMENT AND MAKE THE GAME MORE EXCITING. I HATE FLYING FLYING SUCKS PLEASE GET RID OF IT. I’LL THROW IT IN THE GARBAGE FOR YOU.”

Every expansion on the forums is like this.

18 Likes

old flight hate ALWAYS comes back to ganking…ALWAYS.
Ive had to take a couple weeks in old flight hate threads to finally get them to admit it…even when they didnt want to.

One thing I love about ‘debate’ is dragging that hidden agenda out of people.
Seriously complicated on THIS forum over that juvenile ‘trolling’ crap in the rules, because you HAVE to drag it out of them kicking and screaming at times, which they call ‘trolling’ in here, lol.
I call it ‘debate’ tactics, personally.

But every time the flight hate crap comes up, stick around…sooner or later theyre gonna blow their cover and prove that it AINT about their love of wandering around on the ground…its about ganking lowbies…because they are too afraid to go PvP against equally powered opponents lol

12 Likes

If you don’t want to do PF, don’t do it. You won’t be able to fly the old way in the new zones.

Those are the options.

Then you shouldnt be dragonriding either

21 Likes

We already have a topic no need to post this.

I love how it always comes back to “I feel slighted, so I think other people should be slighted too” in these threads.

5 Likes

They can put them both behind pf…with the rep back. I don’t mind. Ill adapt.

5 Likes

I like them both but I prefer regular flying overall. It makes no sense to have either one locked, imo. Let us have both options to start with and please no long toggle between them.

21 Likes

Does not compute.

How is dynamic flight a “time waster?”

2 Likes

That AFK thing makes me laugh out loud.
Ok…if Im in a group and my help matters to the group…sure…AFK is a real issue.

But Im gonna cry about you, for example, parking AFK in the air 100 feet above Goldshire? What kind of childish juvenile would I have to be to even pay attention, let alone CARE what youre doing in your own game? lmao

yeah…that AFK flying hoax is just a nonsense excuse trying to cover some other agenda.

12 Likes

Defintely like your candor in this and not coming in here to start insulting lesser abled players

5 Likes

We’ve had dragon riding for like two years. If you can’t figure out by now how to not run out of vigor, then you can’t be helped.

4 Likes

You seem to always think everything is ableist. I didn’t see you complaining it was ableist to have to hit max in TBCC and Wrath Classic, where was your whining about that?

3 Likes