Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

It’s not even close to the same function, but you already knew that.

1 Like

Factually, Mafic has behaved themselves FAR better than you and your group has in here regarding lesser abled human beings.

Mafic has nothing to be ashamed of. Your sort does, however…and the ironic part is that it confirms my diagnosis of the situation…is that not one of you even comprehends that fact.

2 Likes

I know, you are offended that people can float never-endingly. But it’s on a short cooldown and still helps get nodes. Which I’m not even sure why that’s a worry. There are plenty of them and they are multi-tap.

1 Like

I’m not offended. I was explaining why NoClip flight has a very different engagement profile compared to Skyriding.

2 Likes

oh good god. lol.
They cant possibly have posted that and actually believed that a STOPPING ability was even remotely dealing with the MOTION issues during the entire rest of the flight lmao.

2 Likes

No I didn’t say it was even remotely dealing with the motion issues. I just said it can be used to hover.

1 Like

Blizzard got limit the gathering benefits only to Skyriding,
That is, gather without dismouting.

TBC flying by default need to dismount to gather :pray:

go get your attention fix somewhere else friend. Youre ignored and NOT wasting MY time with your antics.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter either way now that they increased the taps on nodes.

1 Like

Oh, do you mean multiboxxers running TBC flying will be able to farm more effectively ?

:love_you_gesture:

Multiboxxers can have an advantage just by being that. With or without TBC flying. But I’ve never had a hard time finding nodes and this character has mining. My main has herbalism.

2 Likes

From someone who ran multiboxxing before they were ruled out by ToS, I can tell you that you can’t run effectively a multibox with dragonriding because you’ll be caught. The multiboxxing with TBC flying and the previous gathering skills working allowed them to just follow gather on random delayed command (software) that would trigger in both nodes.

With the increase number of taps that is going to allow even more multiboxxers. I wonder how bad it will be the market for gathering because of that, we saw the huge dive with season 3 when Pathfinder was added and people started getting it.

A literal nosedive.

With TWW, Blizzard made gathering more important as the rank 3 will be harder to obtain and will require mostly refining ores, at max profession you’ll get quality 2 more often and sometimes 1.

That alone increases the value of the raw mats you get, but if multiboxxers are runnning the market (and we have regional AH), yeah, it will be bad for anyone with gathering profession.

1 Like

FIFY - Pathfinder is stupid.

8 Likes

No the way that they are annoying without flying even being considered is when they are killing everything in an area where people are trying to complete quests.

Well they also made nodes so they are everywhere instead of in one place. It use to be that certain nodes only appeared in certain areas and someone could totally dominate the nodes there.

We’ll see. TBC flying is the same now as it will be in TWW only with a 5 second cooldown if they switch between it and DR. I’m not expecting anything different than DF after regular flying was put in though.

1 Like

It must be a blast working with you, anyone has a different opinion than yours, do you harass them like that too?

Take care of that bro, its worse than you think!

you need to stop harassing people.
It is the second time that I tell you that you have been targeting me with continuous harassment.

For the third and last time:

Stop with this targeted, continuous harassment on me.
You’ve been following me on every thread I post and attacking me directly.

You have been warned. Stop.

Should you choose to continue with this targeted, continuous harassment, then let it be clear that you’re doing that on purpose, and knowingly violating the Code of Conduct:

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

2 Likes

You have to admit, he is more productive than the others in the thread.
The amount of crying about empathy, sociopaths and such is insane.

It’s okay to agree to disagree too. (And we’ve been getting harassed for days by a certain few so it’s no surprise why he is doubling down so hard lol)

This is a total cop-out from my perspective. I see and experience way more of the game with noclip flight. I think it’s very short-sighted of the producers to assume that more agency (with flight specifically) somehow automatically translates to less attention payed to content.

Players that do not already care about that stuff are not engaging in it any more than they would otherwise, meanwhile players that do care about it are simply being made to take longer to actually enjoy it.

It is also insulting for a game company to dictate how players enjoy their video game. Options are options for a reason; They should always be added, and not taken away, imo.

6 Likes

I think you might be going a bit too far by saying this. It’s not an insult to lock an unrestricted form of flying behind the completion of the story campaign one time for a whole account.

1 Like