Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

go do your attention seeking crap with someone else son…
I said what I said…cope

I wouldnt waste my time with the attentiontrolls in here.
theyre just begging for attention, ONLY reason they even come into these threads.
totally UNWORTHY of your attention or time

1 Like

I don’t care so much about the method of flying. I enjoy both. I do not like that my flight form gets taken from me for X-time. it’s kind of lame. My favored class is having a feature removed.

3 Likes

It does undermine class fantasy as well which is a shame.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

2 Likes

which “other expansion” has more quests?

It takes 10 min to unlock flying in TWW.

Static flight requires completion of the entire campaign, which is a LOT more than 10 minutes, and for some individuals who cannot skyride, it may take a HUGE amount of time.

Myself? I’m lucky to have a friend who said they’d quest with me, but then again they’re waiting on THEIR progress for whenever I’m available to do it.

I’m blind in one eye and have cerebral palsy in one hand. My good hand is a tiny 5.5 inches, and I can’t use a gaming mouse. I have everything bound to my NUM pad.

I cannot skyride because it makes me extremely motion sick, and only having one eye means that I also don’t have the ability to judge distances correctly and I FAR overshoot where I need to land.

Unfortunately, this expansion also includes a dungeon I will be unable to complete due to my inability to skyride.

11 Likes

Bots are not required to use a any flight mode. Be more creative with the trolling. Same repetitive nonsense.

If TBC is such a problem the TBC developers would have nerf’d it when TBC was current.

2 Likes

Again…son
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/locking-stable-flying-but-not-skyriding-to-pathfinder-is-stupid/1896985/383
…read that as many times as your sort needs to…it AINT changing.
and obvious lying isnt helping your joke case

Not at all.
Every bot Ive seen other than two that WERE using DRing, has been on the ground…usually outside an LFR NPC or at a vendor nearby that NPC

yeah…that one is just willing to tell blantant lies to do that edgy attentiontrolling thing in here.
And they then whine that no one can take them seriously lmao

1 Like

I feel like you are speaking for others, have YOU cruelly had this happen?

You sound like one of these fanatics for a cause, champion of “group ABC,” and then an actual representative of “group ABC,” gets on the news and says that it didn’t actual bother them.

Oh geez, man not being able to afford stuff in the AH triggers bad memories of being young and poor for some people, we should remove the AH and all vendors from the game. Everything should be free so nobody has to relive that horror.

and you sound like a low post count alt trying to get around an ignore…so byebye

2 Likes

Lol oh dear if you ignored me I would have no clue you are not that important. Sorry I hopped on my remix toon the shame!!! You can always tell the people with no actual point because they resort to things like post count that have nothing to do with their poor argument.

3 Likes

and there is no setting for removing the more violent motion sensation with DRing.
Likely why Ion realized old flight needed to remain.
Funny thing is, for as much as I bash on the man in here he is clearly FAR better than the attentiontrolling sorts in here.

He at least gives them some understanding of their situation.
If these ones in here had any say, they’d clearly be laughing and mocking lesser abled human beings and removing old flight entirely, and as we’ve seen…telling them to just quit if they dont like it.

DISGUSTING behavior.

Frankly, I wouldnt be surprised to see them call you a liar on that one.
Theyve done it with others in other threads on this topic.

Im amazed that a moderator hasnt actioned them for their cruel behavior in here.
Personally I believe in freedom of speech and even I have a line in the sand…mocking handicapped persons is certainly that line.

1 Like

he said while fanatically pushing his cause…bashing and mocking lesser abled players and their plight

2 Likes

It is disgusting behavior. But I believe these apathic people are trying too hard to troll that it loses creativity in their trolling attempts.

2 Likes

DR also has a hover called Aerial Halt. And NoClip means you can go through objects. Can’t do that with TBC flying. I’ve never cared what Druids can do. Never felt I missed out on a node for it. Especially since they made them multitap and PVP always had ways of getting people off of mounts.

I can also get very high into the sky and afk on a DR mount. I just glide to my next location. Only check every once in a while. Which I have to do with regular flying anyway to change direction.

3 Likes

it just about attention.
VERY easy to see theyre just posting stuff to insult and mock people having trouble with skyriding.
They literally have NO VALID reason to even be in this thread.
Old fight doesnt affect their game AT ALL.

And even if it did, as you can see above one of the attentiontrolls actually believes you can get steady flight in 10 minutes, lmao…so HE clearly thinks hes only gonna have 10 minutes after release to have before steady flight is allover the game anyway…so again…totally irrelevant to his ‘cause’ in here lol

Getting thru the main questline isnt gonna take long at all, Id think.
So these folks get the first day or two without steady flight…and to do what…exactly?

steady flight ISNT going to affect skyriding players farming…or pvp…or anything else…so they are literally just here to PRETEND to have some argument but it all comes down to mocking lesser abled players at the end of the day…which we have seen a number of times in recent threads on this topic.

Exactly.
Far as i can tell it takes sociopathic behavior to mock disabled people…zero empathy.

" Sociopaths… have no regard for the welfare or pain of others ." .

2 Likes

I always just view it as “treat the customer as if they are always right”, not that they always are right.

3 Likes

Hey…sorry…I dont think I meant to intend that you were lying…I believe I meant the poster you had responded to. Sorry for any confusion :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I reread and realized I made a mistake, hence why I deleted my post.

I’m so used to people thinking I’m lying that it’s a gut reaction to respond at this point. I’m sorry.

4 Likes

No, I fully get it, friend.
Im VERY aggressive in my tone and I FULLY understand its easy to misunderstand something Ive said and react to it.

I do apologize again if I made you think my words were directed at you.

2 Likes