Locking stable flying but not skyriding to pathfinder is stupid

And Shiv is trash because it is a rotational ability that is also a dispel

Louise Bobsburgers GIF

2 Likes

You were not there either since you didn’t hear the booing. So that is why TBC normal flying being gated behind PF has never been popular.

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

4 Likes

dragon riding and normal flying switch should be instant just like rogue stealth or worgen switch

2 Likes

That’s not the full quote FYI.

" The full quote, “The customer is always right, in matters of taste,” is attributed to American business magnate Harry Gordon Selfridge in 1909. The quote is often shortened to “The customer is always right,” which can miss some of its meaning. The full quote limits the scope of when the customer is right, and refers to their personal preferences in making buying decisions. For example, it means that if a customer wants to buy an ugly hat, they should be allowed to do so."

7 Likes

It should take 1.5s like a normal mount cast but that is not the conversation

1 Like

the conversation is pointless cause theyre never getting rid of pathfinder and dragonflying is their new preferred flying

Customer is always right.

That is the modern take. That is why PF locking of TBC flying doesn’t make sense when it is slower than Sky gliding. I mean that make logical sense.

The maps of TWW can not tolerate the speeds of Sky gliding even when they were turned down.

It makes you think…

:thinking:

3 Likes

That is incorrect. The customer is correct about subjective taste. If the customer wants to pee in the lobby, that is not right.

3 Likes

if the customer wants to harass service workers then they are right

Customer is always right.

I have seen it countless times. That is why in WoD they reversed the decision of no flying forever. And how unpruning happened and how covenant locking was removed.

That is why feedback matters IMO.

3 Likes

It’s not. Customers are dumb. They can’t see signs directly in front of their face. They yell at cashiers for something completely out of their control. They demand things that aren’t feasible.

The only reason businesses even entertain that quote is to take your money :joy:

That dynamic flying is the new staple?

"“This is what flight is now.” - Ion, https://youtu.be/xPqZ7LSGjSU?t=2263

Also it’s the new leveling experience as well. You’ll get dragonriding by default and some glyphs passively.
You’ll never guess what isn’t unlocked by default."

4 Likes

Not according to the Supreme Court.
You can just be denied service.

You’re not always right, and in your case, you’re always mostly wrong.

1 Like

No it is better to take feedback directly to those that gather feedback. That is why the WoW GMs tell us to come to forums to provide feedback.

This is the correct place to further discussions about TBC normal flying.

4 Likes

By discussion you mean you claim to be objectively correct and others laugh at that claim?

1 Like

You were not there so how would you know?

That isn’t true either.

The leveling experience is not monolithic as it can vary from person to person. Some level through dungeons and others through PVP for XP.

I think you are thinking in a very narrow mindset of how people play the game which is a big mistake IMVHO.

2 Likes

looks like he just said that this is the new normal flight to me

:person_shrugging:

And the customer is always right.

WoD backlash on Memorial Day weekend will live in infamy.

2 Likes

I don’t see the point of making another thread to keep TBC flying debate relevant.

The truth is that it is a popular topic because it impacts a lot of players. Many players that want to use both and not TBC flying exclusively.

7 Likes