Live Developer Q&A - Ask Questions Here!

Any chance we can get some updated HD remakes of iconic gear in the same vane as the new Teebu’s sword? I have asked before, I will ask again… very specifically an updated Katana model, preferably Joonho’s Mercy

16 Likes

The above answer is because of lore.

2 Likes

Can you fill us in on flying in 8.2? How soon to unlock and how it will work in War Mode?

34 Likes

With Zandalari and Kul Tirans now released, when can we expect information about the next set of allied races?

61 Likes

Can tank balance please be addressed? I would love to play something other than the top few tanks, but community perception is keeping that from happening. Even within my own guild, they wouldn’t let a tank swap to Guardian because “that’s not a real tank spec”.

22 Likes

What are the teams current thoughts on the gearing approach in BFA? Are you happy with the amount of loot in game and the speed at which players are able to obtain it?

7 Likes

I have two questions, first one is will you guys up Guardian druids? The second one is will you add paragon mounts like you did in Legion?

11 Likes

So, Is Sylvanas gonna get any cool, character-building moments going forward? So far, Jaina has had the majority of cool cinematics, with a total of 8, 5 dedicated to just story and character beats.

31 Likes

Why are you not prioritizing organized groups over solo playstyle?

Many of the features(LFR,LFD,CRZ) make social interaction unnecesaary and redundant. Why is this still a thing? When do you plan on bringing back the MMO into WoW?

Also when is Anduin going to officially become a paladin?

28 Likes

I know that asking for updated textures is a big ask, but is it plausible to see tabard art updated? I’d love to see a sharper Tabard of the Shattered Sun.

12 Likes

Can you buff Arms and DK specs please. Thanks.

15 Likes

Will Blood Elves and Humans ever get an updated Paladin mount?

21 Likes

Now that we’ve reached the middle of the expansion, what do you feel the biggest pros/cons are for Azerite as compared to past expansion systems?

3 Likes

When will developers begin consistent and meaningful communication and interaction with the customer base?

It seems developers often talk about the need to do better at communicating, but it does not happen often, instead they send a customer service rep to do the communicating.

58 Likes

The Warcraft Communities feature could use more love. “Featured Communities” on the Adventure Guide would be helpful, for example. Are there any upcoming plans for Communities?

9 Likes

When will balance for the new race traits be addressed? Any chance just swapping the new alliance and horde races traits and see how fair that feels to the horde?

2 Likes

The developer talks have been a lot of fun; what do you think of more structured presentations? It’d be cool to hear devs talk about the start-to-finish process of creating sounds, environments, even going through internal testing cycles.

7 Likes

How far along is that “work is underway” mentioned in Oct 2017 Q&A about more connected realms that never got a follow up? Small realms are again, the walking dead.

15 Likes

WoW Classic release date. When? I need to put in my PTO desperately. Thanks!!

15 Likes

Are we ever going to see increased character customization? Like being able to make minor adjustments to height, eye color, etc?

50 Likes