Live Developer Q&A - Ask Questions Here!

any plans for sub rogues, they could use some love

1 Like

I’ve often wondered why we aren’t able to queue for Island Expeditions from the LFG tool like we can for dungeons. I feel like it would be a quality of life improvement to allow us to queue for islands from anywhere in the world like we can for other random group content. Is this something that can be added to the game?

3 Likes

Is there any chance of addressing the racials imbalance that has been lingering for a long time

Will the Alliance ever get any player choices feels like we have to blindly follow the Boyking and dont have any questioning of his actions or dissent ,

Horde were orginally founded on peace and love but always play the role of the aggressor if BFA is so morally grey when do Alliance get a storyline with actually meat to the bones

1 Like

Can we get our portals back please?

13 Likes

When will the game I liked so much and played for years, not suck as much as it does now?

Not to mention the huge lag problems this causes.

The Kul Turas Druids have four colors available for all seven forms (according to Wowhead - I am still working on that rep). The ZT Druids only have this on five forms. Will they get their colors expanded to ground and flight as well, and why were the colors based on hair and not skin?

Can you remove the Tirisgarde Sound quest “Show-Off” and fire the person who designed it please?

4 Likes

When can we expect to see BFA Pathfinder Pt 2? I have seen rumors of it coming with 8.2 have not been able to find a confirmation.

3 Likes
  1. It would be amazing if Legion’s Artifact Weapons could return, with their power being directly related to the power of your Heart of Azeroth. This would allow for the necklace to continue functioning, as an experience bar, while replacing Azerite Armor with something much more visibly impactful (and just imagine something like Ashkandi or Titanstrike with Azerite-infused texturing).

2. As M+ has evidenced, 5-man content is extremely popular among players. How likely are we to ever see something akin to “progression dungeons”, where each difficulty is numerically similar in difficulty to the corresponding raid difficulty (with comparable loot, and weekly lockouts)?
1 Like

Can you comment on the state of BM hunters in BFA, currently, BM does and never really has scaled well with gear in contrast to their Marksman and Survival Counterparts. They instead get band-aid hotfixs to keep them in line with specs while avoiding the main problem of the spec. When will BM get their scaling addressed to be more like demonology where their pets scale 100% with the characters stats?

2 Likes

I have yet to complete this one time. Couldn’t even complete the story quest version. It’s the only WQ in the game I can’t stand. Even the new Tortollian shape quest is easier, and that has to be perfect.

Hello,

Quick question, do you ever plan on fixing the pathing issues for the last platform of siege of boralus so that I do not have to continually dismiss and resummon my pet just to attack the tentacles…ESPECIALLY THE GRIPPING TENTACLE THAT SPAWNS IN THE BACK THAT MY PET CANNOT EVEN REACH

2 Likes

Any update on improving server performance? Recently there is a video going around of a 40 paladins vs 40 deathknight Wargame in Alterac Valley where gameplay grinds to a halt and even less contrived, apples to apples comparisons like the Southshore vs Tarren Mill PvP brawl indicate severe performance regressions since it was added in Warlords.

3 Likes

Will PvP go back to being treated as a seperate end game? As it stands now, with no gear vendors and no PvP-centric stats, there seems to be little reason to choose PvP as your endgame/character progression when there’s little reward for the effort provided versus content like Warfronts.

1 Like

For Silas’ Decanter of Disguise - Can you change it so we can use the transformation we get to stay when we enter combat etc for the 10 mins doesn’t need to persist through death - its RNG as it is to get the item

2 Likes

Will we ever see 10 man mythic raiding?

3 Likes

Will the Night Elven dark rangers continue to be part of the story?

Maybe Delaryn breaks free of Sylvanas and takes the other Kaldorei dark rangers with her, returning to the Alliance.

Will we see more priority/emphasis on 5 man content in the future?
Mythic Plus in all regards seems to be some of If not the most popular content in the game.

1 Like

Will we see more mega dungeons perhaps more frequently?

1 Like