Live Developer Q&A - Ask Questions Here!

Not sure if they concern themselves with gold farmers who sell gold.

Being the World of Warcraft will there be any change to funneling everyone one at max level into a very small portion of the world each xpac making the world feel empty for lowbies and max level players caged into only this small portion of the world for anything meaningful?

4 Likes

Are you going to fix arena?

can we get glyph of nightmares back for warlocks?

2 Likes

Can you please give demonology warlocks an interrupt?

Are there are any plans to revisit the pre-Zanda/KT Allied Races to make them more in-line with their integrity?

Considering Nightborne guys and Highmountain chicks have had completely broken facial meshing since the earring ninja hotfix/8.0 prepatch launch, and the fact there was an original statement about “wanting to go back and add unique dances to better differentiate these races from their silhouettes”, I’m curious if there’s anything on the roadmap for retroactive changes before BFA ends.

12 Likes

Will we hear more about the San’layn storywise or at least the Horde?

4 Likes

Why are utility skills so under utilized? e.g. Why does my rogue have to kill for what he could pick-pocket? And on that, why does he need to steal a key?
Also, could you stop giving underwater breathing and underwater speed to every underwater zone? I get why you’d do it for questing, so make it temporary, but for WQ’s there are alternatives for those who aren’t Druid, Warlock or Undead.

Since 8.0, Subtlety has seen a massive decrease in play due to nerfs, bugs and an overall lack of identity in the specialization. Can we expect some updates in the near future? Maybe a fix to Replicating Shadows, changes to Shadow Blades, or making Shadow Focus baseline? I know the rest of the rogue community would be glad to hear about some kind of change coming.

3 Likes

Will you be reworking pre-BFA trade-skills to include more pets, toys and/or unique items to make them relevant again?

Any more info on the upcoming changes to Artifact Power/equipment and the Heart of Azeroth necklace?

2 Likes

When the announcement of the portal rooms started with an acknowledgement of how difficult it can be to get around the world(s), why did you feel it necessary to make it harder to get around by removing some portals that had been in the game for years?

9 Likes

Any way we could see 3 primary professions? Maybe something like 2 crafting, 1 gathering or vice versa? (example being mining/blacksmithing/jewelcrafting or herbalism/alchemy/inscription)

1 Like

any plans for sub rogues, they could use some love

1 Like

I’ve often wondered why we aren’t able to queue for Island Expeditions from the LFG tool like we can for dungeons. I feel like it would be a quality of life improvement to allow us to queue for islands from anywhere in the world like we can for other random group content. Is this something that can be added to the game?

3 Likes

Is there any chance of addressing the racials imbalance that has been lingering for a long time

Will the Alliance ever get any player choices feels like we have to blindly follow the Boyking and dont have any questioning of his actions or dissent ,

Horde were orginally founded on peace and love but always play the role of the aggressor if BFA is so morally grey when do Alliance get a storyline with actually meat to the bones

1 Like

Can we get our portals back please?

13 Likes

When will the game I liked so much and played for years, not suck as much as it does now?

Not to mention the huge lag problems this causes.

The Kul Turas Druids have four colors available for all seven forms (according to Wowhead - I am still working on that rep). The ZT Druids only have this on five forms. Will they get their colors expanded to ground and flight as well, and why were the colors based on hair and not skin?