List of allied races you want, like a top ten

Whitewater Carp

Top ten huh…well in no particular order.

1. Ethereals
  2. Nathrezim
  3. Sethrak
  4. Vulpera
  5. Ogre
  6. Eredar
  7. Arakkoa
  8. Ankoan
  9. Hozen
  10. Half Ogre/Orc (Mok’nathal Clan)

I don’t really care for the lore or armor functionality debates. Gimme all of these.

2 Likes
  1. ethereal
  2. ethereal

10 ) ethereal

(Horde races)
Naga
Murloc
Eredar
Yaungol
San’layn
Gilblin
Hozen
Banshee
Drogbar
Mogu

(any faction)
Mantid
Ethereal
Sethrak
Ankoan
Mechagnome
Harpy
Tuskarr
Vrykul/stormforged/kvaldir
Tolvir
Arrakoa (both forms as body types)
Saurok
Dragonkin

1 Like

God I hope they become an Allied Race or a new playable race in general. There are clear male and female differences. They would be so amazing…

Granted, I have no idea how tatas are even a thing on beings that no longer have a physical form :rofl:

Dont question it, just be grateful.

2 Likes

Dwarfs ,Dwarfs, more Dwarfs dahling!!

1 Like

I kinda always wanted there to be an option to play the BIG TROLL LADS for going into berserker rage.

I’ll agree with all those. I’d also personally add hozen and jinyu, mok’nathal and furbolg, and san’layn and high elves.

I half wish that this was a racial for trolls. Like a temporary form or something.

yeah, that would be cool. Maybe even tone the size down a bit to avoid camera problems while in raid groups.

Vulpera
Sethrak
Tortollans
Taunka
Sabreon
Saurok
Vrykul
Junker Gnomes
Tuskarr
Wildhammer

Oh no, you’ll take the hunk troll taking up half the screen and you’ll like it. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I mean…if that’s what you’re into…

1 Like

Jinyu x10
Give me my fish people Blizzard

1. Sethrak #1; personally hoping they’d be Alliance because it breaks up the pretty uniform/varying flavors of human + very similar silhouettes, but I’d swap to Horde like. Immediately, for these good good scaly babies.
  2. Saurok.
  3. Naga. ( Let me play a reptilian race, you cowards. >: ( )
  4. Ethereals (could be neutral, though Blizz frowns on that I guess; regardless, outside of a playable reptilian race, Ethereals are my absolute favorites and I’ve wanted to play them since I saw them).
  5. Ankoan would be pretty cool! I love their looks.
  6. Arrakoa, particularly if we get both models.
  7. Gnolls

After them, it gets a bit muddled. I wouldn’t mind Vulpera; I’d play one of those. Murloc… Eh. Dragons would be really cool and sure, I’d play the heck out of them, but idk if Blizz would go down that route. Mechagnomes… they’re sort of growing on me, but I won’t know for sure 'til I play around with one if I’d stick with it or not. Ogres might be neat, but they’re sorta between Vulpera and Mechagnomes to me. I’m kinda sick of Elves, so I’d be a little disappointed in getting High Elves or San’layan, but I’d still give them a go at the end of the day. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Horde

Ogres
Vulpera
San’layn
Forest Trolls

Alliance

High elves
Broken
Wildhammer dwarves

1 Like

I like having San’layn being the counterpart to High Elves. I wasn’t too sure about adding Jinyu to my list, because they are quite similar to the Ankoan, though I did think about it. Mok’nathal would definitely make a lot of giant Orc roleplayers happy lol.

1 Like

Dead humans.
Dead gnomes.
Dead night elves.
Dead blood elves.
Dead orcs.
Dead trolls.
Dead taurens.
Dead dwarves.
Dead dranei.

Pandas get a pass as they are a protected species.

1 Like

1 ) This
2 ) This

10) This

1 Like