List of all Vulpera's Bag of Tricks

Edit: Jan 27 - Updated the Holy Relic, all known relics are listed below. Thanks to Wowhead user Myzou and WoW Forums user Tia.

Edit: Feb 11 - I have found all the tricks and can confirm all these locations are accurate. Good hunting!

Bag of Tricks is an active ability: useable on either ally or foe; dealing damage or healing. Comes with 2 Tricks pre-installed, one harmful and one helpful.

You must find the rest from boss drops, a single use item to add them to your bag. These are not 100% drop and can be found on any difficultly.

These only change the school of magic not the damage/healing dealt!

Use your Rummage Your Bag ability to modify your Bag of Tricks activating or deactivating known tricks. One harmful/helpful will be active at all times, having multiple active will have a random chance between all of them to come out.

Harmful Tricks

• Corrosive Vial: Deal Nature Damage. Unlocked by default.
  • Flames of Fury: Deal Fire Damage. Drops from Ragnaros in the Firelands.
  • Sinister Shadows: Deal Shadow Damage. Drops from Choā€™gall in Bastion of Twilight.

Helpful Tricks

• Healing Vial: Heal with Nature Magic. Unlocked by default.
  • Holy Relic: Heal with Holy Magic. Drops from Mā€™uru/Entropius in Sunwell Plateau.
13 Likes

Iā€™m hoping they add some other utilities, they donā€™t need to be amazing but some fun stuff would be niceā€¦ I dunno maybe a ā€œsticky fingersā€ so you can interact with stuff from a mount.

2 Likes

A throwable blink would be hilarious.

Works like a distract from Rogue, just throw it and warp right there.

Four horseman perhaps? Canā€™t really think of a boss that deals holy damage thatā€™s more iconic than Sir Zellek

1 Like

So far all of the drops have been from Cataclysm it seems, any holy people there?

I canā€™t wait to use Ender Pearls.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s all we know so far. Also, that name looks awfully familiar. :stuck_out_tongue:

We were trying to figure out the Holy Relic in the comments of a news post, but it hasnā€™t been found yet to my knowledge.

And I donā€™t believe wowhead datamined any other tricks.

Archbishop Benedictus in Hour of Twilight. Slight difference in that heā€™s a dungeon boss instead of a raid boss though.

Kinda weird how all of these amount to damage, but just in different schools. I wonder if there will be anything creative in thereā€¦

Unless the fire is an AOE or the holy is a cone effect, etcā€¦kinda bland?

2 Likes

I wasnā€™t even aware of the ones you listed lolā€¦ thanks!

Have fun hunting them down.

1 Like

Very bland

Fire is basically just a different animation. Or well projectile. I imagine the relic is the same. No extra effects to my understanding. Just flavor.

Just found Holy Relic from Mā€™uru in Sunwell.

5 Likes

The hunt BEGINS.

I hope there are a bunch of different ideas, not just x element. Toss a dagger or something.

Everyone is saying this racial is bland and/or boring, but I find it pretty neat myself. It does a considerable amount of damage or healing (while leveling anyways) and the mechanism for finding more elements to use for it is really awesome in my opinion

That same mechanism could be used to add different spell effects for various classes (example: warlock green fire) and would be really cool to establish lore and add more cosmetic flavor to your class. Just a thought.

5 Likes

Itā€™s fitting the more thought I give it.

Weā€™re scavengers, so Iā€™m going to throw some holy relics I found at your face and hope it stops the bleeding.

11 Likes

Slightly disappointed itā€™s not a 100% drop rate, given itā€™s just a cosmetic flavour but ah well.

Does anyone know what difficulty/size raid they drop in? Would hate to spend weeks farming say 25N only to find it only drops on Heroic or 10m.

Also really hoping they add more elements at some stage. Lightning, Frost, Arcane, Nature could use some love and would fit more classes.

2 Likes

I hope they add more utility instead of just damage/healing with the tricks./

A trick to ā€˜throwā€™ a blink/teleport as mentioned above would be really fun.

A trick to slowfall/levitate, or walk on water maybe?

A trick that works like shadowmeld would be really cool too!

1 Like