List of all Vulpera's Bag of Tricks

i got flames from 25m H, Chogall did not drop on 25M H but in heroic he is not last boss so maybe that effects it?

Anyone else had any luck? Iā€™ve ran all three and had no drops.

All 3 done this week. No drops.

I would not care about the racial at all. I just want a cute furry!

1 Like

I got the one from Ragnaros in Firelands today. Tried Choā€™gall afterwards but didnā€™t get a trick to drop from him.

To anyone who has found Choā€™gallā€™s trick.

Does it matter what difficulty you take him on? 10/25 man normal/heroic etc?

Benedictus is there.

So I just found the Ragnaros trick.

So what youā€™re looking for is a Blue Rarity item, soulbound, and sells for a copper.

Use the trick, and it gets added to your bag of tricks.

2 Likes

Lightning, Frost, Arcane, Nature could use some love and would fit more classes.

Both the healing and corrosive vials that we start with are nature magic.

I agree though! Iā€™d love to have an arcane rune or wouldnā€™t it be nice to have an urn filled with sharp objects to deal bleeding damage? Iā€™d love to have a bomb in that bag of tricks but totally understand why theyā€™d reserve that option for engineers.

I would love a relic that turns it into a quick swipe from an arcane blade. Make it shoot a wave of energy Mega Man X style baby.

Oh yay, same uselessness, different flavorā€¦

IĀ“d rather they replace this with a passive haste increasing racial. This thing will go the same way of the dk runes: forgotten, poorly itemized, and underwhelming. Why do you care to even go after the others if all of them are not competitive?

Same reason I go for Transmogs, style.

3 Likes

I want both the shadow and holy runes to match my classes spells. But Iā€™ll hunt for anything because Iā€™m a collector at heart.

1 Like

Not being sure how many there are total, where possible other ones drop and not being a 100% drop rate makes hunting them kind of harsh.

IIRC I murdered magtheridon and cleaned out black temple didnt see anything, intend to work through all the raids ā€˜eventuallyā€™. Except SOO, if garroshes shoulders drop while im on a clothy iā€™ll have a stroke.

Iā€™m annoyed that we have to rely on RNG drops for the other bag of tricks items. Iā€™ve run them all three times now and still nothing. Not inclined to keep doing this tbh.

Since itā€™s purely cosmetic itā€™s like hunting for a transmog more than anything.

1 Like

Please stop saying that. . Trust, me, i got 9 vulperas, one of each class. 7 at lvl 40 and 2 at max lvl. It used to be a tiny bit useful on my lvl 40s, but it does absolutely nothing for my max levels.

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/vulpera-allied-race has the list we know so fair all 3 atm are confirmed i have gotten them all myself

2 Likes

Excellent Iā€™ll update the op then, thank you.

Good list. But boy did this bag of tricks disappoint me. It sounded so intriguing when we had no idea what it did. As it isā€¦ pretty terrible racial. At best itā€™s a VERY occasional heal for classes without one. I canā€™t imagine using it for dps atm.

Feels like they ran out of time and then just shrugged as weā€™re so popular without good racials (probably a first for wow)