Limit the amount of people that can q random bgs together

I have seen what people are talking about but maybe 1 in 10 matches at 70 I’ll see a big power difference but even some of those we’re able to meek out a victory (probably a team on my side too).

I play more epics than I ever have to avoid premades so maybe that’s skewed the numbers some. I’ll see people playing together but not for advantage all the time, I think it’s part of being a solo queue healer the system tends to put me with them when they don’t have a healer.

BGs are far less organized on my dps usually but right now I’m working on a 61-69 alliance hunter and it’s pretty rough. It’s ok, just need some honor and I’m not bothered at all by my personal performance (which admittedly could improve a lot, remember scrub). What’s a few more death to someone whose end game is solo queuing randoms.

You’ll still encounter premades in epics, it’s just harder to queue in enough people in the same game to alter the outcome drastically.

Totally off topic just gotta say 10/10 name mate.

I loved the Dragonlance series when I was a kid, Raistlin is such an interesting character. Might be time for a re-read now that I think about it lol.

1 Like

I guess their power is diluted to where I don’t look for them, but there are times when I’m sure there are some 5 man teams steam rolling things.

Most of the communities that run epics don’t queue outside of certain times… usually late afternoon to later in the evening.

1 Like

I tried the sequels and was disappointed, they tried to make Raistlin out like he was a nice guy. Didn’t think I could reread them after that :slight_smile:

I like yours too. I read lotr before the movies came out when I was a kid.

1 Like

I haven’t labeled anyone as a sweaty nerd. I have myself run with a premade from time to time. For all the times you assume I’m forcing you into a narrative you sure are quick to put me in one.

I mean you’re the one trying to push the narrative that premades aren’t or can’t be casual so you kind of ruined your own point there.

1 Like

I don’t think I read the sequels, those where the “choronicals” series right? been a while lol

Oof yeah glad I skipped them if that’s what they tried to do.

Edit: thanks, I’m a huge LOTR nerd lol first fantasy world I really fell in love with. tho Dragonlance is up there

1 Like

You use “we” a lot.

Are you referring to your random bg team? Or were you also in a premade?

Not directly, but you certainly implied it by saying “Nothing about premades are casual.”

In WoW terms the opposite of casual is sweaty tryhard most of the time.

They changed the ending to the series, Caramon pretended like he didn’t know Raist was really evil though I guess his sacrifice at the end might have made him feel bad for realizing he was evil. I like evil raist.

As a side note, I have a female drow (barbered belf) paladin who probably worships the God that killed him.

1 Like

Casual is huge, and buy in large they aren’t running premades. It’s the casual playerbase that is pushing for this game to be MORE solo, not less. Look at the success of the solo shuffle, as much of a dumpster fire as that is. Now there are calls for a solo-shuffle styled rated battlegrounds. The writing is on the wall, but because you are living in an echo chamber with other premade players reinforcing your point you are blind to it.

I’d stop playing the game if it got worse, yeah.

Oh wow why did they do that? Yeah suuper glad I missed those books back them lmao might not have such a fond memory of the series if I had.

Yeah I agree. Raistlin’s whole arc of falling into evil was so interesting. Shame they undid it all.

1 Like

I was really interested in seeing a Caramon a little jaded from his brother trying to destroy reality.

1 Like

“A little jaded” a bit of an understatement lol. I feel like he’d have full on trauma after all that Raistlin attempted to do.

1 Like

When was Raistlin evil?

Someone who likes Bupu Bulp can’t be evil.

3 Likes

Definitely would have lost his paladinhood over his reaction, I’m sure. I think it hinted at some troubles but he just kept on about what a wonderful brother Raist was. We hates him.

1 Like

I have a thing for antiheroes. Note the guild name, if you’ve read that series.

1 Like