Lightforged Undead is ridiculous and lore breaking

sure they make up what they want but doesn’t mean it doesn’t end up being ridiculous…

They could also start saying that Humans in Wow now give birth to Tauren but that would be absolutely ridiculous too, right?

Lets see who you really are!

pulls off OP’s mask

Trying to avoid Sylvanas getting yeeted?!

4 Likes

Their bear and cat forms could look disgusting and awesome. With exposed bones and sinew.

Their flight form could look like a plague hawk…

I hope it stays that way and she’s the only one.

2 Likes

I hope they never make Lightforged Undead as a Allied Race, if they ever want to make something like this at least make it as customization options for Undead Forsaken and allow them to roll Paladins, if they can be Light Wielding Priests, i don’t understand how they can’t be Paladins, like, many of them were Paladins in life too.

2 Likes

There are already plagued bears. The cat form could actually be one of those skeletal dogs. Moonkin would be interesting, but Zandalari moonkins are already the stuff of nightmares, so it would be hard to top that.

And also, if they make Lightforged Undead as an Allied Race for the Alliance instead of making largely and long time requested ones like Wildhammer, High Elves or Broken i would be pissed.

4 Likes

Idk, this might be the start of a Light Legion. If they bring Yrel into the picture… you should expect more…‘conversions’.

1 Like

It’s not about what is or is not in the game… It’s about the fundamental make up of the Warcraft universes magical alignments.

this has been produced and published by Blizzard themselves recently in the Chronicle books.

They may as well not publish books that’s purpose was to finally put clarity and organization to these things if they are going to go ahead and change it immediately

Don’t be ridiculous.

Don’t worry, that is not going to happen.

3 Likes

Blizzard does enjoy seeing the world burn…

Actually the forsaken do.

no more ridiculous than what Blizz did by changing the fundamentally established rules of their universes magics etc.

I’m noticing some alarming parallels.

I don’t fully understand your pushback on something that is still very mysterious. Hell, it’s making people question the cosmic forces because of it being mysterious.

She got a model, she’s coming into the story. What entails is a mystery and for all you know she isn’t even ‘Lightforged’.

2 Likes

I mean it is their game and lore. They can do whatever they want with it.

Have they announced this race? IO haven’t seen anything.

I hope not.

LIght and death can be aligned. They are next to each other.
Life and death are another thing that are connected via spectrum. As evidenced by Thornspeakers.

Light and death are interconnected. The light can be used to kill and heal.

If you look at the Argus fight Eonar raised use from undeath in the argus fight (the unmaker). She is said to have made the Naaru, or at least Elune who follows Eonar.)

There is nothing in the chronicle books that I can recall that says the light cannot create undead.

2 Likes