LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

Yup that’s called Micro holiday in WOW.

1 Like

“Exactly.”

Have your own holiday. No one cares and obviously rejection of this idea is no different than if someone repeatedly requested some other personal “micro-holiday,” that has nothing to do with the game.

2 Likes

“I think a Gay Marriage would be a GREAT reason for a Holiday.”

Few things are as absurd as these rude trolling threads.

2 Likes

“If you didn’t fight so hard against it, they would not be so invasive.”

And all in the same guild under cap and always the same toons lol this guy’s so in love with himself I’m suprised hes not demanding his own personal pride parade. The ego on this troll using lgbt as a soapbox to sit in his own personal circle of jerks is painfully eyerolling lol

7 Likes

If it was ANY other request for a “micro-holiday” that has ZERO connection to the game and was completely extraneous I would say forget it.

There is nothing stopping anyone from having their own holiday with their friends or guilds.

1 Like

“There is also nothing wrong with having a Gay Marriage, in game, and it could be made to fit quite well.”

“An example… Say one of the well known Females falls in love with another Female. Like in a quest, they could have, lets say, Jania get kidnapped, and we have to get help from, lets say, a Nelf Lady from her past. In the process they discover feelings for each other, and it ends with them getting Married. Or, they could do something similar with Flynn and Shaw.”

“There are good ways to do this, that wouldn’t break anything in the game.”

LGBT Jaina lets go!

1 Like

“You see how easy it would be, huh?”
/grin

C’mon people stop the Non-game personal activism. Really.

2 Likes

“I am just playing with possible ideas. The way to stop a conflict, is to find common ground. To create a compromise.”
/smile

Short answer would beeeee: No

1 Like

There is no “compromise” with these troll threads.

Everyone feeding it, is bad enough. Just stop these extraneous threads.

“I didn’t create the thread, nor have I created ANY of them. I just enjoy the opportunity to exercise my imagination, and creative ideas.”

“I think there are MANY ways we could add stuff, and I enjoy trying to create them.”

These is nothing stopping people from doing these “holidays” amongst friends. It doesn’t need to be part of the game… It’s attention-seeking on the forum and will not end well for the inappropriate posters

“It could be FUN to add stuff no one is really expecting.”

“Not all of us are here to ‘seek attention’, many of us just LIKE the idea.”

“Doesn’t NEED to be a part of the game, but still could be FUN to add.”
/smile

1 Like

Play “Second Life” if you want, but this is wow,

2 Likes

If it was in game you wouldn’t care to visit, and therefore it wouldn’t affect you anyway.

1 Like