LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

Do they still keep the old damage boost buff or is it being replaced entirely?

Well yes ofc.

I think it would be funny and all that, but some people might hate it when their character’s gender is forcibly changed by the buff.

Prideful is a seasonal affix, it will be gone after 9.1 hits, I’d rather they spend their resources on something that is more permanent.

James Charles accused of grooming 16 year old boys

Excuse me, who?

Who knows. Bringing in celebrities has nothing to do with the topic at hand. They just want to stir the pot.

1 Like

Why do they keep posting random name and just leave like that?

What are you even talking about? I know you probably got the banhammer from your post about telling others to do horrible things to themselves, but at least be a decent person when you have discussions.

Gonna have to give it to you, Tulnn, you are the forums best troll right now. You have wired up more people than I have seen in a good while. And god only knows how many suspensions you have been the puppet-master of. I sincerely applaud you.

:clap:

I appreciate that you enjoy my posts but I’m not troll. I really want more representation in-game through such events like what OP has suggested. I see nothing wrong with the feedback, but it’s interesting seeing why a select few are so against it. We’re in 2021 after all. Might as well start acting like it!

1 Like

:wink:

You’re the champ.

Look at me! I need attention 24/7. I have to tell everyone my sexual preference all the time. I have to talk about my personal life all the time. I love the spotlight. Give me attention now!

This what I get from all this.

2 Likes

It’s to raise awareness that LGBT exists.

Clearly that’s what you’re trying to do with your reply.

No please leave OP alone.

I don’t get anything from your reply other than someone looking for attention and being unnecessarily rude for no reason. Clearly you need to get a grip and take a walk.

We are all aware how vocal and annoying you are and how we wish you could have a special place in town where you can always have a spotlight on you and talk about yourselves.

You need to calm down, micro holiday is just a minor thing to ask for, i’m sure you haven’t attended any current micro holiday in the game.

scp lore is the bomb and nobody can change my mind on that, I’m a sucker for creepy pastas and some of the stuff is hella creative in the SCP universe.

1 Like

i thought about tryin to make my own scps tbh, but i mostly just came up with humorous ideas for one.