LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

911 for a flat tire?

Geez we are doomed

:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Yes. Iā€™m fairly certain I accidently stepped thru a trans-dimensional rift into the dimension where Idiocracy is a reality.

1 Like

Itā€™s a trade off. Lesbians can fix the tires gay men canā€™t.

1 Like

Itā€™s one of those moments whereā€¦ you wish you could livestream.

Hey even evolution has its mishaps and anomalies . Maybe they had a regressive neanderthal gene. Maybe their parents had the same last name before marriage who knows.

You knowā€¦ thatā€™s my theory on the existence of Cryptids. That they are actually genetic mutations and anomalies. Of courseā€¦ Iā€™d also be happy to be proven wrong on that theory too lol.

SCP-foundation comes to mind hereā€¦

1 Like

My son had alerted me to the existence of the SCP documents and audio recordings several years ago (also known as he read them to me). They are definitelyā€¦ interesting.

1 Like

they have Alot of creepy, funny or cute stuff
if you want a thorough look at em via videos, volgun, scp illustrated are my recommended ones to go too.

1 Like

You talk like thatā€™s a bad thing. You know what else is shoved in our faces? Being taught that hate crimes are wrong. Thatā€™s a good thing.

1 Like

I mean you can just not participate in this thread?

2 Likes

You and I both know he is absolutely incapable of that level of restraint lmfao

You can just record it with your phone.

YOU are the one bringing the attention to the subject matterā€¦think about that

lolzā€¦I didnā€™t inherit crapā€¦I worked my way up and learned what I needed to to get where I amā€¦

3 Likes

People are allowed to voice their opinion on this forum, you can just mute the thread and leave them alone if you donā€™t like it.

No thanks. Pandering for the sake of pandering is bad.

Ah, yes, start enough threads to escape dissent. Blizz realizes ā€œthatā€™s what the people want.ā€
It gets implemented, despite being very much not so.

This is what, the 10th thread by now?

I mean you can say youā€™re against it, but to say that heā€™s being forced to participate in the thread is wrong.

There is nothing mandatory about this thread, you can mute it.

2 Likes

He is negatively obsessed with LGBT+ and therefore is compelled to spite us wherever we go.

I would feel sorry for him if his actions didnā€™t promote harmful behaviors.

A holiday event where we hang out with pelagos and get a toy to temporarily switch gender.

Prideful buff from killing pride in mythic plus is replaced by the rainbow toy buff for the entire month.