LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

What is SCP? is it some kind of alien findings?

No. You give it an inch, you guys want a mile. What are you trying to prove? Ever think that maybe the normal majority of people are sick and tired of hearing/seeing it but don’t say anything because of this new bleeding heart liberal woke world caters to vocal minorities that deviate from normal behavior?

If we asked for a straight sex day we would get deleted and or silenced, but that is well besides the point. Wow is a video game played by a very large number of adolescents. They shouldn’t have sex holidays, sexual preference, or anything of the like. Hell I don’t think straight adults even want that.

If you want to rant about who you like to lie in bed with go do it on the street or bar or some other place people obsessed with talk about sex meet. Again, this is a video game, feel free to play with like-minded people. Do you hear straight people asking for sexual content in wow? No, they go to Goldshire and make their own; happy to not seek attention from the other 99% of the people that play wow.

1 Like

If these people actually want accurate representation, they’d be asking for more straight couples. LGBT characters are over-represented compared to ones confirmed straight since sexual preference for most characters is simply not a factor.

3.5% of the population identifies as LGBT.

Actually 10-20% of gen Z identifies as LGBT now (and will keep growing), it would be stupid for Blizzard to miss this future market unless they want the game to die from irrelevancy because more and more adult is quitting WOW.

2 Likes

Wrong. There’s plenty of straight couples in the game already. Don’t compare the two. LGBT could use more representation and I hope they continue to do so!

3 Likes

Plenty, oh really? Do they outnumber LGBT couples on a 33:1 scale?
Or for a more generous take, 10%. So we need 9 straight couples for every 1 LGBT couple.

If you don’t care about this, you don’t really want fair representation.

1 Like

All the racial leaders are straight, if they make Anduin gay, i won’t complain anymore.

1 Like

Anduin is unspecified.
I don’t think Prophet Velen is defined either.
Who’s Gelbin Mekkatorque with?
I think there are more though.

“What are you even talking about”

proceeds to like his own comment with 4 of his own alts

2 Likes

I personally dislike having my protest movement corporatized. Blizzard has a very shakey, late-to-the-game relationship with LGBT&c. content and players alike. Simply put, I don’t trust them not to get an attempt at inclusion embarrassingly wrong. It would also require extra effort for the localization team, as such content might well still be actually against the law in some countries.

Leave it to the players to celebrate ourselves. The fact that we still need to organize this sort of thing on our own more amply reflects the historic meaning of the observance, which grew from within the community. Not in any way improved by corporate sponsorship.

1 Like

This thread is a troll thread.

Mute it and move on.

2 Likes

Secure
Contain
Protect

they are usually items, people or even any anomalous things.
like a toilet paper that can cause a nuclear explosion

You don’t even give an inch.

How so? OP made a thread about wanting an in-game event. How is this trolling? Seems like he posted his feedback and then gets called a troll? Makes no sense to me.

Because he spams the forums with ridiculous requests like an lgbtq zone and other such things. It’s clear that he’s posting in bad faith.

2 Likes

Ok then make him gay, and it’s close to 9:1.

Way to make fun of the LGBT community. You’re free to do whatever you please but don’t try to make fun of a community that has to deal with discrimination on a daily basis.

2 Likes

Oh wow attack helicopter pronoun, never heard that before :roll_eyes:

1 Like

No actually the main writer for Anduin has said that he is cis

1 Like

I want a celebration of not celebrating anything, but I can’t do that without breaking the space-time continuum.

1 Like