LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

You can actually get banned for sharing disturbing image on public forum.

1 Like

He’s a troll of not great intelligence, after all a study was done and homophobes on average score much lower in intelligence quotients.
He claims to be just against me, but that makes no sense as to why he would attack my ideas like LGBT representation. After all I’m also against stealing, is the phobe suddenly gonna start up a crusade as to why stealing is good?
Lmfao nah he just hates LGBT.

Player creating their own objects and NPC would require alot of development time to do, and i’d rather that development time be used for a feature that many player use.

How about we keep RL issues out of our fantasy video game? Keep pushing this stuff and lots of subscribers will leave because of it.

2 Likes

No I think Blizz should show you equality ang give you what you want but in the same way they give us what we ask for . That would be true equality.

And I don’t care what you think I ain’t asking you

I know you don’t care . I say I am 100 % supporting you and that Blizz should show you equality and give you what you want . And to show real equality they should give you exactly what you ask for in the same way they give the rest of us what we ask for.

Straight pride events aren’t needed because straight people aren’t discriminated for their sexuality.

It’s the same bs as all lives matter counter protests to black lives matter.

You spite us when we create our events and spaces. We know all lives matter, we are focusing on black lives because they are the ones facing oppression.

I’m not talking straight pride events . I am talking about any things we ask for in game be it returning pvp vendors , changes we would like to see in classes or changes to any aspect of the game.

I would never ask for a straight pride event . What I am in RL has no bearing on who I play with in this game.

You do know more young black people have died by the other hands of other young black people over the years then have those that have died at the hands of Police. Why isn’t BLM trying to get their children to stop killing their own ?

3 Likes

because they live in oppressive systems and conditions not creates by them. A lot of black families are still stuck living in poor conditions generations later, they didn’t get to inherit success and wealth.

What oppressive system . We are a country where even a Black person can raise them self up to the highest position of power ,where a woman can be her party’s candidate for the same office and a woman of color can have the 2nd most powerful position in the country.

We all have equal opportunity . How we use that opportunity determines outcome .

6 Likes

Ah yes, the failed education system at work. Just take the time to read up on the issue. It applies to minorities, lgbt, etc
 You are clearly flaunting your privilege around.

Something tells me they wouldn’t do anything and just say “We already have a holiday celebrating love between people in February”.

You sound like an evolution denialist now.
Get educated, this woman is a university professor, pay attention.

1 Like

What privilege ?

I took out my own student loans and paid them off myself . Outside of say Birthday and Christmas everything I have I bought for myself. I don’t care if a person I work for is male , female straight ,lgbt white or any other race because I have had them all and they are my boss. I don’t care what my co-workers are as long as they do their work to the best of their abilities .

People that actually know me find me very personable and willing to lend an ear when need be. None of them judge me because I don’t judge them and not everyone I know is white and straight. They know I won’t lie to them because I am disgustingly honest to a fault.

3 Likes

I have quite a few friends who are gay, and they are tired of all of this woke crap going on, it is making it harder on them to live day to day with people throwing this LGBTQ+ crap around, and it is being take out on them, gay couples.

I am all for people believing what they want to believe, identify how they want too, hell be a llama if you want, but remember that the LGBTQ+ community is a small % of the country and some members who are very outspoken are hurting other members of the community by trying to force their beliefs on people who don’t believe in that way of life.

By trying to force things onto the majority only turns people against the minority.

3 Likes

Yea pretty sure the 8 or so threads that op has made hes resentment farming prob hateful cult 45er.

I don’t deny evolution I actually believe in both creation and evolution . I believe all life was created and evolved over time. We live longer then our ancestors we are probably stronger and smarter then them . That is because of evolution .

Ehh you sure about this :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ummm
 I had to show some early 20 something males how to change a tire using a scissor jack. BTW
 they also called 911 because having a flat tire
 is a emergency.

Humans as a species
 are doomed.

5 Likes