LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

Player-made stall and product would be lit NGL.

1 Like

“And the idea is so universal, that ANYONE could have fun with it.”

2 Likes

Day of the dead has been celebrated across central and south america by millions and been around longer then the western civilization has existed nice try :poodle: .

Where as people tolerate watching a bunch of attention seeking :poodle: act a fool and block traffic for an hour.
Trust me the general thought goes from well look at them good for them, to I d like to run them all down very quickly because of how obnoxious it is.
:thinking: I will join the movement to end that disaster parade in NYC myself you have enlighten me kudos.

2 Likes

Your post is borderline real life threat.

3 Likes

Thats nice :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

To me there are my fellow human beings and activists. Activists are pretty much just garbage.

2 Likes

You can hate activists as much as you want, but they’re the reason that we got the changes we have today.

While these threads are a scourge upon the forums, it’d be pretty cool to get some rainbow colored gear, or a rainbow tabard, or something neat like that.

I mean what’s wrong with more stuff?

1 Like

I wish the thread from a couple of months ago, where he stated he didn’t care about LGBT+ issues was still up and not 404’d. This guy is the worst form of hate speech user… the one that pretends to care about a cause just to destroy it from within.

2 Likes

I really want us to have the ability to change the color of our gear.
Heck… tie to the Inscription profession to make the dye… and a tailor to apply the dye to the cloth gear, leatherworker for the leather/chain, and blacksmiths can handle plate.

4 Likes

Usually lack of resource.

You people will literally invent new conspiracy theories weekly to spite LGBT+ advocacy instead of just leaving us alone.

Get a grip over your life.

Your guild name is amazing. 10/10.

I didn’t know that.
Where i leave and work, LGBT is so common, that i don’t pay attention.

On the Interwebz, i am just annoyed by people who want privileges for whatever reason because it’s simply against the principle of equality. We are all human and leave on the same planet. For reasons, a lot of people don’t think like that.

Anyway, have a nice day and a happy new year!

• Skynet
1 Like

I ignore all of it. I’ve literally never attended any Pride events, and don’t see myself ever doing it.

And that’s fine! but I’d love to participate in one in-game. I think it was would be a very fun event for everyone wanting to join. It’d be completely optional so you don’t have to participate.

I imagine it’s been mentioned at some point in the last 318 posts, but is there a reason why the community can’t come together and have their own in-game event?

3 Likes

You can ask this very same question to every Micro Holiday that is in the game right now.

1 Like

Not a month but a day at most. But make it just Pride. For everyone. Straight to bi to trans. It about being happy with who you are.
That the only way to win and it not really winning.

2 Likes

You know people I’ve been thinking that Blizz should give the OP and his buddy Tulnn what they want . They should show the OP and his friend the same equality they show us when they give us what we ask for .

Show them the Monkey Paw Equality

1 Like