LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

No I think the OP and possibly another poster with a name starting with T are flagging anyone with the real life threat if they have an opinion that isn’t 100% in lock step with what they say .

I’m hoping the mods eventually catch on and give the pathetic trolls the forum vacay they deserve.

3 Likes

This blatantly excludes people. There shouldn’t be holidays that do that. If anything they should add something to the Valentine’s Day event.

What Blizzard could do is add more tools for players to create their own events. It sounds like other games have some good ideas that Blizz can pull from.

3 Likes

I think maybe one day a year might be ok. :slight_smile:

If this is true it makes me alittle more. I would state why here but discussing blizz staff fo is against the tos, so I will leave it to your imagination.

now this i can get behind lol

Troll made, entrapment thread.

It needs to be zapped and preventative measuress taken.

1 Like

Is anyone keeping track of the " Talonel" and alts troll threads?

He posts these just to get under peoples skin and watch them get banned or their opinions flagged ( by him + alts)

I do think the mods should look into this.

8 Likes

he just loves the attention and craves backlash so he can brag/post it on other forums/platforms about how much hate he receives when in reality he’s just a cringe lord that people feel forced to tolerate due to his sexuality and how easily he can flag you if you say anything negative towards him, I guess he has nothing else to do then to use his sexuality for negative attention

7 Likes

Because my specific orientation is my business, not yours. And because my sexual identity is the lowest on my list of how I identify.

4 Likes

LGBT Pride month is literally celebrated by millions of people all over the world.

Day of the dead is a Mexican cultural holiday.

Sit.

1 Like

Now I think this would be a great idea. Perhaps they could set up in the major hubs an event planning board/planner. It would be a place where Guilds, communities and just your average player could post events they are planning, of to join an event that has already been planned. There could be different phased areas for the events. Players could create their own stalls to sell things, or they could have a Blizzard created stall. Like if a Player was to create an event to celebrate LGBTQ+ pride month. They could have a vendor that sells pride t-shirts. A barbers chair option that gives your hair a rainbow effect for an hour. Things like that, little things that would help the community to create their own events.

1 Like

Or you can just attend the weekend one and ignore the rest?

1 Like

“I LOVE this idea!!! I would have a blast.”
/grin

TBH I celebrate more parades of all types in WoW. WoW can certainly use more rotating holidays.

2 Likes

They need to close this thread not for the thread itself but for the simple fact that the op has been false flagging people and their threads have been reinstated as not being actual threats.

4 Likes

“Just forget who made it, and join the rest of us, who are creating ways the topic idea could work.”
/smile

The best idea has already been done . Do it like the Running of the Gnomes event and who knows maybe in time like that Blizz will pick up on it and add a pride day , week or month . Right now leave Blizz to possibly create characters that we can develop a vested interest with that are LGBT through some kind of story driven quests.

2 Likes

“I like Izzie’s idea too…”

“This could cover ANY Holiday we want. I could have a Birthday Party, or even create an event to celebrate our Silver Wedding Anniversary, my Husband and I will be celebrating, in four years. Stuff like that.”
/smile

1 Like

When even the actual LGBQTA+ people are saying we’re sick of people being offended FOR us, or trying to push representation FOR us… please listen. Threads like this make the community sound whiney, demanding, and spoiled.

Representation is great. It already exists. Even as the B, I don’t want any more crammed in the game just so people can say it’s there. Homophobia was stated as being nonexistent, as canon. As established lore. Pride events are held because it does exist, IRL. What need is there for it in WoW when the reason for it IRL doesn’t exist?

If you want one, create one. I don’t need ANOTHER company virtue signaling at me.
Also gonna mute this thread because I’m here for actual WoW discussion, not a troll that can’t be reprimanded because he’d turn it into proof of prejudice or whatever.

10 Likes

“Izzie’s Idea would not be centered on JUST the LGBTQ+ crowd, though. It could be used by ANY group, to have a celebration. ALL would be included. That is why I like her idea the most.”

2 Likes