LGBTQ+ Pride Month Micro Holiday?

It isn’t the subject just people in this thread don’t seem want to place nice together. I have seem parts of this thread vanish over night, even if you are just talking plainly. I just don’t feel safe in this thread.

3 Likes

thats gonna happen here at some point, thats why i brought the popcorn.

But ima also sharin, cause unlike some people i care.
:popcorn:

1 Like

If this thread is serious, then all I have to say is I’m all for this idea!

I just hope this thread isn’t like many similar threads where its just meant to bait out the most toxic members of our community for giggles and laughs. Some of the responses I’m reading in this thread really bum me out.

Should Blizzard also create a Straight Pride month micro holiday?

The whole point of “Pride” is a response to generations of LGBTQ people being shamed and persecuted. I doubt many straight people have experienced the same for being straight.

3 Likes

Then blame the people who were using this subject to troll people & make the LGBT community look bad over the past few years. I completely support the idea, but it’s really is hard to tell if an OP is being genuine. To be completely honest, I think this OP is just so full of BS & refuse they are being sincere.

5 Likes

Yeah. It’s going to be hilarious watching these companies try to defend themselves after China invades Taiwan.

2 Likes

“THIS is the only real problem I have with these topics. Too many prefer to hate, than to just discuss. IMHO.”

How is it hard to tell OP is being genuine? Nothing about his thread says otherwise. He wants a LGBT micro holiday. What’s wrong with that. Just because you don’t agree with him does not automatically make him a “troll”. Please look up the definition of troll, it’s definitely not that.

3 Likes

Nature (or %insert_your_belief_here%) requires the union between women and men in order to procreate.

I haven’t decided anything.
Why this union should not be celebrated?
Why should you get privileges and not me?

1 Like

I actually like the OPs idea, but then…they come…and they come…and even more come and overloads the engine causing the train to wreck.

grabs the popcorn and stretches her mouth two feet wide to devour the entire amount

I can do that now that I’ve completed that demon deal

:dancer:

1 Like

umm ukhu.
Straight people are already being apart of the pride month

tbh, i take op’s comment with a grain of Salt
mostly because his recent actions and that hes been proven to not care about lgbt stuff…

4 Likes

“I blame ANYONE who refuses to just talk about the topic, and prefer to sling hate. We don’t have to fight about a topic, it’s just a conversation. If people could just stop hating, and start talking calmly, this could be a very FUN topic.”

You’re free to make another forum thread about wanting such an event, but it will get removed by blizzard like all the past ones. Straight pride is not even a thing in real life (except by the alt-righters who discriminate against the LGBT movement). Stop being so judgemental and closed minded. LGBT community has been going through discrimination since the beginning. Please educate youself on the many reasons on how the lgbt is discriminated against. Take your privilege elsewhere.

Ya I wouldn’t have an issue if people kept things civil, but saddened when things go the way they do.

1 Like

Why should you get privileges and not me?

Equal rights are not “special privileges.”

3 Likes

Maybe It should!
Maybe we were taking this for granted for too long!

5 Likes

You are right!
But a micro holiday is a special privilege.

1 Like

When I think of supporters of a straight pride event, I think of someone who is too afraid to admit they hate lgbt people.

3 Likes

idk man, that sounds like discrimination against straight people.

10 Likes

So you have prejudices?

9 Likes

this is outragous!
i demand we have a cook out to support everyone who just wanna love by selling taco’s and burritos!

2 Likes