LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

You’re so close to getting bird-pilled brother.

It’s super cringe in here.

5 Likes

What I think is cringe is this liberal media pro-bird agenda you’re peddling.

That is not what I’m cringing at.

I love P34-c0-ck-5, they’re my favorite.

You ever write a text with just the suggested words?

Thats what Trump sounds like…

1 Like

Haha lol chonkers! <333 so cute!

2 Likes

I’ve been in the “guys you’re too fat what are you doing?” stage of owning a rat so that got a chuckle out of me. Gave my two boy rats a good diet and lots of playtime but it was like they were just destined to be fat. They were pet store rats so I wouldn’t be surprised if they were just bred to be food.

2 Likes

You legit have an xtra chromosome or 2 if you think gas prices have anything to do with Joe Biden.

Crude dropped to $14 a barrel during the pandemic cuz nobody was driving and the Russians and Saudis got in a price war undercutting each other.

The price was stabilizing (going back up to normal market rate) and then Russia invaded Ukraine.

Don’t just be a dumb trumpanzee that injects FoxNews propaganda directly into your veins. Use your brain.

1 Like

Prices were sharply rising well before Russia invaded Ukraine.

3 Likes

First of all, murderers weren’t included in that list…so chill with the hysteria nobody wants you dead.

All I’m saying is, trying to cancel people who don’t understand you is not the answer.

These labels don’t do anything except ensure those you are slapping them on have an actual reason to dislike you.

Also, I would ask, is it working? In 2022 I feel like so many people have been labeled transphobe that the word doesn’t even mean anything.

It is getting to the point where when someone is calling out a transphobe I don’t care anymore. It’s like the boy who cried wolf.

To quite the great Mr. Chapelle again:

“I’m a warrior for a good cause but I’m really into tactics.”

This canceling people for not knowing pronouns or the gender wheel of fortune or whatever new progressive term is being used on that particular day…it ain’t it.

1 Like

Probably because crude dropped to FOURTEEN FREAKING DOLLARS A BARREL IN MARCH OF 2020.

It would have been sure nice if the Saudis just kept selling at a loss for eternity so you could enjoy those low prices…but unfortunately Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud saw that the Keystone Pipeline had been canceled and became outraged and decided to raise his prices.

Have you ever actually spoken to a trans person in real life?

Because this really sounds more like what someone who has spent a lot of time in a right wing safe space might think. As long as you’re not intentionally trying to hurt someone’s feelings they’re usually okay with just a quick correction.

I mean sure, every now and again someone might snap at you over a minor mistake but that’s hardly unique to trans people.

7 Likes

In February 2020, U.S. oil production hit a record-high 13 million barrels a day before plummeting to 10.5 million barrels a day in August 2020 — a direct response to the pandemic.

Americans stopped driving, airlines stopped flying and the demand for oil all but disappeared. At one point in April 2020, oil became effectively worthless as the price for a barrel of West Texas crude dropped below $0.

Oil companies responded by producing less.

Now, demand has returned but production has not been able to keep pace, yet.

It’s things returning to normal after the covid.

I was hoping to discuss some good representation today but seems I have arrived in a hornets nest. Edit: did mods clean up the thread again

3 Likes

OMG

I’m stealing that.

Kthx.

1 Like

Idc what anyone says, outside of context, this is hilarious lmao

1 Like

Give it time if it gets heated

3 Likes

Damn not even the LGBT can escape yall’s utter nonsense.

1 Like

Lets hope it doesn’t get heated. It doesn’t need to get heated…

This is a place for LGBT+ players to hang out and vibe not for members of a hate group to spout propoganda and colonize.

This is not your safe space.

6 Likes