LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Its right there dude

5 Likes

No one tells people like you to come into this thread, I know it’s super hard but next time just scroll by.

5 Likes

Non lgbt are allowed.

7 Likes

So then the point of the thread is… to make sure people know others have certain kinds of sexual preferences?

1 Like

Its just so we got a spot to hang out

4 Likes

It is a consolidated spot for hanging out, talking off topic, talking about whatever, and sometimes even talking about LGBTQ issues.

There is a main Lounge thread for GD here GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

And there is one on the CS forum too.

If you find the thread to be an issue, at the bottom you can use the drop down menu to mute the thread and it removes it from your viewing list.

12 Likes

Dude, just mute the thread and move on with your life.

5 Likes

Hey if he wants to be a sea lion about this, that ain’t my problem lol

2 Likes

Trying to write little blurbs of a story in my head. I forget how much of a brat Rosenivy can be.

Like seriously he tries to act all dignified and unphased when internally he’s pretty dang close to this

2 Likes

Kitten update:

He is fully on wet food now.
He is playing and sleepin’ and being a little toe biter.

He is now 6 weeks old or soon will be 6 weeks old!

12 Likes

Is it cause it has Proud in the name? Lol. I’m in the US. Would love a server with lots of activity and a good amount of WM PvP

1 Like

I live for kitten updates!!! Squeeeeeee

Freeze human motion and re-direct to a toy for all human biting. Teaches them proper prey direction and works out the energy. That took me a lot of work when I adopted kittens! My hands and feet are not toys. My dad still does the under the covers taunting when he visits and messes up my training! Typical grandparent spoiling the kids :stuck_out_tongue:

So so so glad kitten is doing well. What is his name? I know you probably said it somewhere but I missed it.

4 Likes

“His name is Harley Bean.”
/smile

3 Likes

Thank you Cyndilou!

3 Likes

“You’re welcome. We have been enjoying watching him grow.”
/smile

2 Likes

Agreed, I love the updates and pics here and in Discord. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

My guess is Harley ( the kitten ) is going for feets because they’re around his size. Their other cat is a little too rough

3 Likes

Daw, did you name it “fuzzbutt”? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

“His name is Harley Bean.”

2 Likes

Ah. Cute!

3 Likes