I’ll believe it, when I see it.

1 Like

“Open your eyes. It’s all around you. You are just wearing blinders, silly.”
/grin

5 Likes

Oh, need something positive?

Lets have some “awww’s”

6 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou dances off, in search of sleep.)
/wave
/smile
/vanish

1 Like

Good on you Cyndilou,

I find it hard to communicate and type correctly sometimes, often I will find myself offending people before I even realize it so been thinking of taking a break from all this,

Or maybe I should just stay and keep offending people not on purpose, haven’t decided yet

I’m not the blind one :wink:

I have tonight and all tomorrow to try to get 200 rating before Tuesday when KSM ends I need that mount lol time for a montage

Stressing so hard need work to end

I decided not to do KSM this tier. I just couldn’t care any less about the rewards.

Also one of the DPS in my guild is always hogs the few tank spots in m+ on multiple toons and there’s often no room for tank mains to participate without feeling like you’re imposing and stepping on his toes. I don’t want anyone to feel put out.

1 Like

You can always run with me. I have no issue pew pewing :smiley:

Candicorn is trying to get thier ksm too. Maybe the two of you can pair up?

I hate to hear that though, I’ve been in a similar spot.

1 Like

If Candi needs it too, maybe I can try to find a few more and help.

I’m one of those people who isn’t motivated for myself only, but I get motivated to help others.

What does Candi play?

2 Likes

Warlock

Okay that’s what I remember. I just wanted to check because people change specs/classes between seasons.

1 Like

All good np ill get with candy. We may do some tonight idk thier schedule

1 Like

Look idk your alls spats but keep it confined to your thread.

Quit bleeding politics in here.

2 Likes

That could be fun I can heal on this toon or lock on dps though trying to get outta work ATM hoping to be getting home soon xP. Mandatory Saturdays so annoying

1 Like

For sure! :smiley:

1 Like

Just if we all three lock dps everything is gonna die so fast xD

1 Like

lol right XD

1 Like

Hopefully will be home about 7 pm est wish was earlier but that’s definitely when i know we usually get home. If not I’m usually on all day Sundays xD

1 Like