LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3)

Please be for research and bird science, please please please.

Still though, think the government would let the article run if it exposed any truth? pfft.

Starlaaaaa! Hello! I donā€™t see you super often these days so i wanted to say hi! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I spend more hours reading and posting on this forum than I do playing. Itā€™s like 100/1. Actually, I think I logged in the other day just to see if there was anything on the trading post worth working for. I havenā€™t been back since.

1 Like

:heart_eyes_cat:
Miss you!

7 Likes

I miss you too! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I was lucidly dreaming again yesterday, and got distracted realizing that the other people in the dream were also me, at least it couldnā€™t be anyone else, right? But I wasnā€™t consciously aware of generating their responses like my own.

I did this two nights ago as well - itā€™s been getting much more consistent, at least. Almost always, I realize Iā€™m lucidly dreaming, get confused about some aspect of it or get excited that itā€™s finally working, and suddenly wake up. Itā€™s like something in me doesnā€™t want to let me keep dreaming once I find out. The consciousness police over here.

And then I think Iā€™d like to stop because the passive dreams have been so soulful and lovely. I woke up the last time and started crying out of joy. It was a dream that was more like a gift/memory from my guide, allowing me to choose some current blessing in this version that I didnā€™t have in the last one. I was fully aware of all the pain I had in that last life and it made me realize how much more joyful life is this time around thanks to that gift. I love my subconscious, I need to be more trusting. Iā€™m happy with my subconscious setting up the scene and finishing the play.

4 Likes

d4 campfire chat tomorrow with all the session 5 news!

3 Likes

Is your friend a particle physicist or cosmologist?

4 Likes

Leonard Susskind said, ā€œThe three-dimensional world of ordinary experienceā€“ā€“the universe filled with galaxies, stars, planets, houses, boulders, and peopleā€“ā€“is a hologram, an image of reality coded on a distant two-dimensional surface.ā€

In other words, someone out there is playing a really advanced version of the sims :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Has to do - somehow, Iā€™m not smart - with the fact that the the math is squared, not cubed.

It all reminds me of Flatland and higher-dimensional beings a trying to interact with one another across the dimensions. Who knows whatā€™s on the other side of the singularity of a black hole? Maybe a McDonaldā€™s with a working Ice cream machine.

3 Likes

Old Gods I vaguely remember hearing that back in college.

1 Like

LOL! It gives me a spook to think that thereā€™s some boundary on the universe somewhere, which I guess this theory is claiming unless the information is contained at some sub-plane of this (3d?) universe?

I guess they are also saying the universe cannot be infinite or must be periodically-generated because a line spanning that two-dimensional pointā€™s ā€œinformation domainā€ might have an infinite amount of information if so (if there is a positive probability of new information existing throughout) which would contradict this limit on information density section? I wonder if theyā€™d restrict it even further, to partial dimensions (which we see in fractality) by taking into account parallel processes on different scales (for example, electrons around a nucleus like planets around a sun). It seems to be a quadratic bound rather than observed quadratic behavior anyway so who knows.

I would like to know the truth which makes me excited about death oddly (because I believe that I will never get the answer during life and it might come in death!)

3 Likes

You may like these videos. I will listen to these as I go to sleep some nights

This is my meditation

2 Likes

What a title! Hyperbolic geometers will have a field day with this one :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Slowly replacing my momā€™s christian books with lessā€¦ hateful things.

Still have like 700ish books to pack up and bring out to the van, but weā€™re lazy. Lol.

8 Likes

I love these!!! And oh my god is that a Chikorita nanoblock???

2 Likes

Tā€¦thatā€™s a lot of books!

2 Likes

Yea, but I have a higher quality one I just havenā€™t put together yet. These 4 are ones I bought before I realized thereā€™s much better looking ones lol.

3 Likes

I canā€™t speak for all of them but most can be picked up cheap on oversea websites. Ive a fifth of the pokedex from building them while dieting.

Only about three dollars each if you get multiples.

I personally love the plastic models theyā€™ve come out with recently.