LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3)

Some are good. I got the knockoff gen 9 starters though.

This is the chiko I got to replace it. Havent put it together yet though.

2 Likes

These are the knockoff Gen 9 I bought.

These are the official:

Both have their positives and negatives tbh.

5 Likes

I’m impressed how close they both are to each other

Accidentally posted pictures of knockoffs for both lol. Edited in the official ones.

I prefer the knockoff sprigatito for being more color accurate and the derpy face on the knockoff fuecoco. But the official quaxly’s wings are much better.

But I hate quaxly so I dont care if he looks bad. Lol.

Saves me $45 to not buy the official ones. xD

I won’t be going on that journey with you. Good luck though! All the BEST!

Whoever is playing me needs to get it together. Like where is the instant laundry perc, the instant fixing and gizmos to add mood buffs to washing the dishes and also throw in a motherlode 100000000000 while we’re at it

4 Likes

I wish D4 was fun outside the campaign and initial eternal server. I tried so hard to get into it first 3 seasons before giving up. Maybe the expansion will get meb ack.

1 Like

I love you both so just wanted to add that since I seen these lovely posts. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

9 Likes

You’re all amazing people! But I’mma go sleep again. Stomach is not happy with me today.

7 Likes

If that were the case, I would hope they were vodka cranberry-infused, like me. :tumbler_glass: :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

I love you both as well! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Love seeing all the love.

2 Likes

I’ve got bad news for you, furr. You’re being played by the real life equivalent of a classic purist. Your suffering increases their immersion.

1 Like

I genuinely hope you get to where you want to get to.

2 Likes

Thanks! I genuinely hope you find a new destination. :pray:

Almost done with my analysis on Amirdrassil.

I feel like Scalecommander Sarkareth is going to be a more difficult fight than Fyrakk despite being canonically weaker.

2 Likes

To be fair, Sark gets juiced on void smoothies a bit more directly than Fyrakk does.

3 Likes

I always felt like Sarkareth was the more adorable villain of the two.

Even tho he’s awful, I feel like he just needed a hug.

1 Like

It ain’t too bad it’s very scripted.

Like you know how some boss fights have “random” mechanics?

His are on health pools / timers it’s fairly scripted.

2 Likes

Kinda weird how I’m just vibing enjoying the latest season of The Boys when a lot of people are mad a bisexual character bisexual’d.

Altho it is funny watching the conservatives get mad that the show “went political” when it was always a political satire. It does poke at both sides but mostly the far right. Guess they had a giggle at the “fake progressives” at Vought but got big mad when it got fired back at them. And it took 4 seasons for these people to finally understand that.

Basically they’re being this right now

9 Likes