LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 3)

the brine are always on the brain for me

actually, no. that’s a straight lie, but it felt fun to type out

2 Likes

Too many dirty martinis ?, might want to scale those back… :fish::cocktail:

1 Like

They’re actually brine shrimp and sadly dont really look like the picture.

1 Like

scale those back, huh? nice. that was nice.

1 Like

Not so Fun Fact: For a long time, sales of sea monkeys helped fund buying weapons for a certain group of white supremacists I can’t say the name of here

1 Like

I hope everyone is having a good day today :smiley:

holy crap
I remember those advertisements in the back of the comic books. wow… :scream_cat:

4 Likes

yeah, there’s an episode of behind the “fatherless sons” to be forum safe think it’s titled sea monkey secret. dude who came up with them is a jewish neo-not see

3 Likes

??? both?!?!?!

Yeah, it’s wild

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_von_Braunhut

1 Like

Was half expecting that link to be for the David Icke page lmao. Even though he isn’t (that I know of) Jewish, he’s close to the same level of unhinged.

Yeah, but I wouldn’t have left out the lizard people for him

1 Like

I had a boss once who used to do seminars on David Icke after work, in hindsight I think he had some mental health challenges.

lmao fair point.

I love a good conspiracy theory, until it starts involving a lot of POINT COMMENTS TOWARDS GROUPS.

Top one for me in terms of silliness is that there are people who vehemently believe Stevie Wonder isn’t really blind.

That is a BIG YIKES from me on that.

3 Likes

At least the “birds aren’t real” “conspiracy theory” is funny

3 Likes

I quote that daily, love how wide spread it is, and I bet the CIA are glad to have us all off the scent.

I have a stoner friend who I routinely ask if he is 100% certain the world, and people in it, are actually real or just a manifested perception of reality. Then I walk away.

1 Like

Also fun sometimes to just jokingly encourage theories like that. ( Unless you got a friend who already is paranoid, lets not add more to that )

Like hearing someone talking about moon landing theories and I just go “Pfft. You believe in the moon?”

2 Likes

Love this lmao. Watch out though, this opens up someone to bring Hollow Moon theory out of their back pocket. Just tell them that’s where the reptilians and greys really live, its a space station for the extraterrestrial races that visit us.

My personal favorite for those who are vehement in their theories is: “I believe that you believe that”.

lol
https://www.npr.org/2026/01/01/1198916182/birds-drones-engineer-biomimetics

Most flat earthers don’t. They believe it’s an image on the firmament.