LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

The only thing that’s weird to me here is kissing with a mask on. But I guess when you gotta show love, ain’t nobody got time to remove the mask.

4 Likes

How dare you call that majestic concoction a sponge!

5 Likes

I run into this CD periodically, too. I find it dumb.

7 Likes

It’s literally a crime especially for someone like me where I love giving out hearts to everyone like candy.

9 Likes
12 Likes

OMG! Now that’s my kind of cake!

6 Likes

This looks so good.

Wonder if you could incorporate this whey protein so I can hit my macros :muscle: and feel less guilty about binging on it :face_with_peeking_eye:

Not that’s called eating “clean”

6 Likes

I don’t know where else to talk to talk to you, Rita, so I will now: would you like to have Rita (or Wild or whichever character) be in the GIF I’m making (which I need to get working on again):

And, I clarified what I was doing a couple posts down from that.

I don’t want to re-link to that much so only will the once here, but it kind of got buried in some arguing. Plus, Rita has made it into a handful of other GIFs over the years and is great. (And of course, as I said, anyone that wants to have a character in it can if they provide me with character name and server).

7 Likes

Sure, that would be great! If you would like the parade to be large, you can include as many (or as few) of my gnomes as you would like. Rita is 104 years old and has 16 children, including Wild who is 70 years old. If it’s too much work, even one would be cool🥰

6 Likes

While we’re on the subject of Rita, I’ve been meaning to comment but haven’t found a good medium for it (so I don’t get flagged again for spam) that her new look is awesome.

4 Likes

Thanks! The current look is early summer Rita, when she is wrapping up the spring (spring cleaning as late as possible - she is a procrastinator) and soon she will be Beach Day Rita!

I like Fairlight’s look too! Summer club!

5 Likes

Just so I know I can get things done, how about Rita and Wild then.

Oh, and yeah, I agree, I like your new look too.

4 Likes

That would be great! I’m excited for your parade!

1 Like

Gnome reference :kiss:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Human vibes are hard to manage imo, so i get it. I made a draenei recently and just…boom, instant satisfaction. I dont get it

4 Likes

I do dig the human women/female characters in this game, was more just lamenting i wish there were more hair colors and styles to choose from so I can dress up my little virtual doll. Would like a lighter brown hair style with more highlights, but, c’est la WoW :smiley:

Draenei are fun because they’re a fantasy class and aren’t bound by reality. The tails are something else, too

5 Likes

Long tail supremavy for sure. Wish the eredar had orange as an option–thatd make me ditch human for good i thinj

3 Likes

100% i don’t make many draenei, but they always have 1) long tails, 2) thicc tendrils

4 Likes

My Draenei always have Long tails and thin tendrils, but that’s just a personal preference. Both are valid.

5 Likes