LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 2)

Yes, I hope everyone is doing okay. phara bunny hugs small That was a wild ride.

So, since I making a post and that’s difficult enough, I have something to ask.

Some here know that I don’t feel much like making GIFs anymore. But, here recently I decided to make one for June. It’s going to be a pride parade GIF within areas in-game, which was one I was going to make something similar two years ago, but I my anxiety and fear got the better of me because I didn’t want some to hate me. Anyways, I’ve been trying to be myself now instead hiding to please others. So, I’m revisiting this GIF idea, starting over. I’m still working on the background work over the last couple of evenings. However, I can’t give an estimate of how long it will take me to finish, since I struggle with wanting to make any GIF anymore plus I’m not doing so well mentally anyways. But, it’s a fairly simple production but not quick to finish (I spent 5-6 hours Tuesday night and 2-ish last night so far…it’s going to be long in relation to most GIFs). I thought about waiting until my birthday—which is in the middle of the month—to release it, but I think it’ll be earlier.

Anyway, it’s not going to be much of a parade with just me and the 3 people I asked directly in it. I have some extreme anxiety, so I’m not one who is brave enough to go to an event IRL. I’d have to go somewhere larger, what with many of the smaller-community ones here in my state cancelling pride events last year for fear of backlash and possible violence. So…beyond the in-game troll march, this GIF is a way I can feel comfortable celebrating. If anyone would like to have their character participate, please let me know either on here or through discord DMs if I’m in a discord server with you (if you do want in, please tell me charcter+server so I don’t make mistakes).

If no one wants to be in the GIF with me, that’s fine too. But, I just thought I would ask because I won’t put anyone in this one without their permission. Either way, thanks to everyone for being kind as I try to just be myself rather than not sharing anything.

17 Likes