LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

It’s oddly freeing when you pull a Labyrinth on them. “You have no power over me”

5 Likes

“My favorite line, out of that entire Movie. I have used that one many times myself.”
/grin

1 Like

I’m a sucker for “Just fear me, love me, do as I say, and I will be your slave”

2 Likes

“That whole Movie is a Classic.”

1 Like

Yeah. I remember watching it a lot when I was a kid. I was the heavily bullied kid in school so that was just one of my escape movies

“I own it.”
/smile

I’m sure we have a blu ray copy of it somewhere. I lost track

1 Like

“I have it on a Collector Disc, along with Dark Crystal, and Mirrormask.”

I have honestly never seen that movie. Have it but just never got around to watching it.

“Delay no longer. You will be better for the watching. It will brighten up any dark night.”
/smile

“Don’t be surprised, if you spend the rest of the night, with the songs playing in your head. They are well written, well played, and very memorable.”
/grin

“Here’s a well known clip, of one of the songs. It will also give you an idea of what you are in for. Enjoy…”

/dance
/giggle

“Ignore the weird interruptions, they are NOT in the Movie. I didn’t know they would be in the clip. Sorry.”

2 Likes

I have never seen Labyrinth but I did finally watch a movie that was on my bucket list a few months ago. Spirited Away. That as very good.

2 Likes

I love Spirited Away!!! :heart:

1 Like

Princess Mononoke is my favorite film by umm not sure the person’s name but the animated studio that does the films

2 Likes

Ah Magic Dance. One of the easiest songs to sing to see who the cool “Weird kids” are. Because we can’t help but sing along XD

3 Likes

Hayao Miyazaki

“That one I have used to sing myself to sleep with, many times. I want to learn them all.”

1 Like

Ghibli Films, I really like a lot of their stuff.

Watch Tal he gives you the current wow news y’all! LOVE http://fumacrom.com/QOuP

“I also love this one…”

“And this one…”

1 Like