LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

You do you but don’t expect everyone to be on board. That’s what I’ve learned

Only if the songs are by Carly Rae Jepsen or Kylie Minogue can you complain about them here.

That’s cool. Like I said, they can stay mad. Them being bothered by my existence isn’t my problem to solve.

3 Likes

You have made explicitly clear you don’t want him to him in any public manner

1 Like

Na you can be out there but don’t expect 100% positive reactions that’s why I recommended discord. Be who you want to be

1 Like

That’s just life though. No one is expecting that there won’t be the random troll out to stir stuff up. I’m sure most of us can handle it just fine

1 Like

It’s because they don’t like any thread for it.

1 Like

You stay away from Carly, Emotion was a genuinely fantastic album.

Yeah thats why having ads come up in the middle of a song of hers on youtube would suck and be worth complaining about.

Oh touché

I think I worded the reply bad lol

I only got my warlock to 42, I ran out of steam :disappointed_relieved:

Why’s that? What spec?

My classic warlock, I was trying to level for tbc. I got tired of leveling.

I’ll work on it some tomorrow

It’s mostly affliction

I’m rolling a new lock when the servers pop back up. Thinking about going demo for a change. Usually go aff

The most recent one that was over the top spammed with adds was Adam Lavigne doing Seasons by Chris Cornell. Nice cover with about 5 adds during the song. One I can cringe for 4 5 seconds then skip, anymore then that should be illegal.

And who? Never heard of any of those artists, I’m old.

Can you explain how their remark is heterophobic? :heart:

Edit: Come on Chriscrinkle, you were seen 7 hours ago online on the forums. We are eagerly waiting for your rebuttal.

3 Likes

It has been a while, hope everyone is doing alright.

4 Likes

It’s interesting to come in here and see how bad some of my fellow heteros can make us look . I’m conservative and even I think all people deserve to be recognized as just that people and if giving even a little recognition to a group does that , then I can live with that.

6 Likes

“I agree. People are People, and should be treated equally.”
/smile