Yeah. This is true.

1 Like

what does this accomplish

Entertainment mostly I would imagine.

1 Like

Man the chromie thread has turned full incel now

2 Likes

OOo boy am I glad I just muted that the second i saw it lol

Same (I just remuted it due to the character change.) I know that the longer those types of threads go on the more they just devolve into madness. Not the fun kind that I deal with.

I have to wonder how confusing I look in monster hunter when I do multi player hunts.

My hunter is in some kinda goth barbarian get up with elf ears. While my Palamute is dressed up like a pretty unicorn and my Palico is like a 9 tail fox of varying colors depending on my mood

“I want a picture. This sounds wicked cool.”

uhhhh hold on maybe someone has it on youtube

Here we go.

1 Like

“Oh My Gods!!! It looks like a Peacock Fox!!! I LOVE IT!!!”

You can change their color too if you want. I have a bunch of these little guys since they can have specific support roles or help gather supplies. Or have randomized skills so it helps to just have a bunch

THEN YOU GET THE CHEFS OMG THESE SCENES ARE ALL SO CUTE

Look at this one from Monster Hunter World

It’s a babushkat!

1 Like

No kidding. It’s incredibly obvious that all of the “drama” only starts to happen when people come in to complain about people “shoving it down their throats”.
Like, sir, I don’t see anyone with an agenda here but you, telling me not to make LGBT threads in general discussion because it apparently doesn’t belong in the forum that hosts everything under the sun. If it aggravates you so much that you can’t help but make a scene- maybe you’re the one with a problem?

1 Like

You’re aware Tulnn is a troll yeah? His threads were the reason this one was made. He kept making bait threads and opening up a platform for hateful people to riot in.

He’s been suspended twice now because of this

5 Likes

I haven’t been around the forums much for a while so I didn’t, but I know now- the point still stands, most of the time it’s not the people discussing LGBT issues that are the problem, as much as it incenses some people that we even have the audacity to exist, let alone express opinions, lol.

Fair enough. Just letting you know it’s best to just avoid that user period. Even before his now second suspension ain’t no one was having his nonsense in here so he just kept making his own threads.

1 Like

No kidding , How many times has he and Talonel called me a homophobe and such in their threads and I think in here I’ve been anything but.

2 Likes

I am just going to edit this instead to say the subject on that person isn’t worth me even talking about as I am worried I will say the wrong thing and I am getting worked up over it.

3 Likes

At least they’re gathering in one spot…makes things easily avoidable.

1 Like

Yes, there’s nothing being forced on anyone. Those type of players won’t bat an eye at a straight relationship but as soon as anything lgbt is introduced they lose their mind and claim an agenda is being pushed. :man_shrugging:

1 Like