LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

My teen loves the checkerboard vans has been wearing them for ever
I love the slide ons

1 Like

Sometimes I do wish I had some more supportive parents considering I still have to live with them.

I would like some pride apparel like some rainbow leggings I found a while ago but I know if I buy them I will have a very annoying and awkward conversation where having those leggings is putting a target on my back.

I like them because they look very cool but at the same time I just know it will cause issues at home.

2 Likes

Someone is being like super duper hella mega uber caustic whenever someone points out the transphobia in the Chromie thread.

“iT’s NoT tRaNsPhObIa PeOpLe JuSt CaRe AbOuT lOrE sToP hArAsSiNg PeOpLe.”

Sure Jan.

4 Likes

Ugh that reminds me I need to remute all the troll threads now that I have a new forum main.

1 Like

“Pretend to go Hippy, and you can wear all the rainbows you want to. We had them first anyway.”
/grin

“Back then, the Rainbow Flag represented One Race-One Earth.”

“We didn’t/don’t care about what color your skin was/is, or who you slept/sleep with, etc. All we cared/care about was/is you are Human.”

2 Likes

/kneels over and gives Cyndilou a big hug.

That cheered me up a little. Having rainbow leggings and matching socks are near the top of the apparel department for me atm. I still want to change my wardrobe but I am working on the money for it.

I have umm, stand out tastes in clothing.

2 Likes

“Go ahead and wear your rainbows. If anyone says anything, just go hug a tree and grin. You have just as much right to wear Rainbows as anyone else.”
/hugs
/cookie
/smile

1 Like

“For you
”

/big hug

(“Edited to a better video.”)

1 Like

Full love and support here. <3 <3

I was 28 and had moved out like 6 years prior before I felt safe enough to come out.

It’s ok if you’re not ready, there’s no rush! It’s important you feel safe.

Oof yeah im not even bothering with those people just blocking and moving on. Not worth the energy

I am fully out. It is just I have to deal with parents that don’t understand, especially my mom. Every time there is something wrong medically she is yelling for me to get off the Estrogen but she doesn’t understand that would stop my transition.

They are worried for me but at the same time they can’t let go of who I was. And those conflicting things keep them from actually supporting me.

2 Likes

Ahhh I see I see. Well that is terrible and I am sorry they are not more supportive. :frowning: <3 <3 <3 Hopefully someday they come around.

I say get the leggings. Get flashy. They can learn to deal

1 Like

I like to salt mine and help give people days off the forums so I follow those threads.

1 Like

My mom still has a way to go about the whole trans thing. She’s getting better about it just very slowly.

But she still makes little gestures that mean a lot. Like sometimes coming home from walmart with rainbow pj pants for me because “I just thought you’d like them” ( And I did, they’re comfy as heck )

3 Likes

There’s one anti-lgbtq person who writes like they belong on /r/iamverysmart and they’re from my server. It’s so cringe.

2 Likes

yeah, apparently the flood has stopped, this is a good topic.

finally the lgbt group managed to organize itself here

4 Likes

I’ve seen videos about that reddit thread. It’s so cringe and I rarely call things cringe XD

1 Like

As I sometimes do in the lounge thread. Here’s some cute in case ya’ll need it.

Finnegan sometimes fosters pups and he always tries to bring food or toys to the babies and its adorable

2 Likes

I found parents stop griping at your clothing after awhile.

You can sometimes turn their comments into a laugh, make a joke, get them to have fun with it, even if it’s teasing you about the clothes, eventually they will just think that you dress weird and let it go.

3 Likes

I’m hoping the bigot I’m poking in another thread takes my bait so I can add more screenshots to my collection of them being a crappy person.

3 Likes