LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah been there mate. Freaking ouch tho what your Mom did. Yeesh.

Kids at my school just for some reason focused on me from 3rd grade onward. All it took was a joke about how my brown hair looked gray in the sunlight and suddenly everybody made fun of me. And this would increase in severity over time.

Even at 31 I still struggle with eye contact. I had no issues with it until bullies would use even eye contact as an excuse to come over and mess with me.

I hated crying in front of people for ages until around my early 20s. By then I was out of school for awhile so I had chances to just get my emotions out in peace.

2 Likes

Hey on another post that was locked (you know which one lol) someone mentioned that there was a transgender pandaren character all the way back in 2012, but didn’t mention a name and it got me really curious lol

Is there really one? I thought Pelagos was the first.

Who is it? :o

I don’t recall any pandaren. I know there were npcs like a dwarf and pandaren I THINK that winked at each other ( Wasn’t at the horde base in MoP so I didn’t see it ) but nothing related to trans stuff.

Pelagos is the first official one

1 Like

I have no idea. Glad that thread got locked.

The OP was turned up to 11 and looking awful.

As an aside I now have a certain singer stuck in my head. This guy.

2 Likes

Na there wasn’t one

1 Like

I thought so.

I couldn’t find anything about it even on wowpedia that has a very comprehensive list of LGBT related stuff listed per expansion, that other person must have mistaken some other character for trans or was just making things up.

Thanks guys!

I think it’s one of those cases where an NPC was given the wrong voice lines.

Most common on the newer death knights but you see it from time to time on other npcs.

I can’t find anything otherwise.

Looking for a WoW BF. Power verse here.

Yeah sometimes they hiccup and give female voices to male npcs etc etc. Saw that happen in Cata a few times. Even recently some of the brokers had the wrong voice. ( Heck General Kaal is still misgendered and called a he if you pick up a quest from a broker to go do that dungeon )

2 Likes

There isn’t one that I am aware of. They might have gotten it confused with the lesbian one from one of the Steamy Romance Novels? I think there was some mention there.

I am in work and endless meetings but I just wanted to say:

Screw that kind of guy. Hate them. lol

3 Likes

I just wanna elaborate. I’m not trying to be all “Omg Im SOOOOOOOO an empath you guys”. Man a certain youtuber ruined that for everybody with his nonsense like that.

2 Likes

After doing researching with my dad over the last seven years I believe that part of my creativity comes from my Bipolar. We have found many famous authors who have had Bipolar like Poe and Hemiway. It is hard to explain but still I understand this.

Mental illness isn’t all negative, but trying to find the positive sides is a very, very hard thing.

2 Likes

The positive stuff I didn’t notice til other people pointed it out. Sometimes it takes an outside source

This is Xerris. I am finally updating my characters for TBC and deleted Xerris (She is going to be a Draneni for TBC). I am getting on today and trying to get the guild leadership to this toon. Anyways this is going to be my forum toon from now on.

It is all a bit maddening.

I’m being DMed on reddit by a racist transphobe because oh a thread about Chromie on the HOTS reddit and like
Blizz community come get your garbage please.

3 Likes

“Blizz is this yo man?”

I’m fine with Chromie being a male dragon that identifies as a female. It fits perfectly with the name and having interacted with the character over the years it doesn’t change the fact that I like the character . This just gives a little added depth to her.

3 Likes

Vans released a pride collection, some really nice things!

1 Like

I have some shoes from another year Love them TBH. Great for around the family lol