LGBTQ+ Megathread & Lounge (Part 1)

Talk about shoehorning. I doubt that he would think that way.

“We have no idea how Dragons think. They are a breed in and of their own. Their way could be so different from ours, and we will never know, unless they chose to tell us.”

1 Like

maybe you are thinking too deep Into the situation the 2 forms they already have is sufficient and serves its purpose no need to complicate things

“I am a writer. Thinking OUTSIDE the box is what I do.”

Sometimes things should be left as it is when it comes to pre existing stuff. Why change things for change sake

“And sometimes change can be like a fresh breeze, on a hot day.”

It’s come out that Chromie prefers a female form and her actual name is Chronormu

Ormu is the basic male name ending and Ormi is the female.

2 Likes

It’s a video game they aren’t capable of thinking , they are whatever Blizz decides they are going to be.

1 Like

Change that feels forced not typical or natural received well. Marvel released some progressive sjw style comics guess what they didn’t sell well and were discontinued not too long after a few issues of said comic.

“Change can be hard to accept, but change happens.”

1 Like

I was having issues with my shift key but there is already lore in WoW about dragons being able to chose which form they take outside of their dragon form.

In the War of the Ancients Trilogy Korlistroz, (Alextrazsa’s mate) used a night elf form. And it later books like Day of the Dragon and Night of the Dragon he used a human form. I mean most people in Dalran didn’t even know he was a dragon.

Some Dragons seem to be able to chose which “mortal” form they take.

(Also sorry for burthening the names.)

2 Likes

“This is the way I understood it too.”

1 Like

Na unless it makes sense and moves the story foreward in a way that makes logical sense for that character. Changing a human form I don’t think makes logical sense when it ra kai purpose is to talk to alliance and horde leaders. Forced change will never end well and only spawn backlash

From what I understood when I first learned about it, it is magic so they don’t just freak out other races.

“Oh my, there is a giant dragon living with us. We are all going to die.”

2 Likes

Dang that sucks bro

I’m sure this miniscule change that doesn’t really change the story at all will really destroy WoWs story

“It DOES, when we are talking about a Dragon Aspect.”

Honestly the new lore doesn’t hold a candle to previous lore. Villains that I don’t care for zones that are bleh

That’s a cool story and doesn’t have anything to do with what I said

But I’m sure that sucks, dang bro, I feel so bad for you

1 Like

It doesn’t even have to be that. If you were a servant of Deathwing or Malagoys (When they were off the rails) would you want to be the same form if you went to a different race and were wanting to convince them to your side?

2 Likes

I’m not buying what you are selling